Ripped off by bc bud depot

• Thread starter ajccheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

ajccheech

Can any one help me find out what to do to get my order from bc bud depot. Said they got our 200.00 now i tried to email them @gfs industries @hushmail.com and i get a error no hushmail account.all i see is bad feedback about them. Hope no one else is as stupid as we were. 200.00 $ fucked now we spent 1000.00 on lights and etc. No beans. What a joke . Hope someone can guide me where i can get what i pay for. Peace.::(

P

ProGroWannabe

You can order from here! Just click on the auctions link up top. I think there is a minimum post count rule in effect for bidding. It's not much though, just enough to keep the non-paying peeps away (trolls).

M

McNugget

Sorry to here about the money loss, I have also read many bad reviews of their shop.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Yah nothing but good experiences here for the auctions and buy it nows. You gotta get 15 posts or so before you can bid but its a stand up place to do biz! Good luck with your order.

O

ograskal

Just saw 2 threads the other day at the Cabana saying that BC Bud Depot just recently got popped...They have a very bad reputation..I doubt you get your gear..Sorry!...~ogr

E

ELITE GENETICS

just so every1 knows,they didnt get busted theres athread at bcbd, what did ya order,there was a delay on my gear so hopefully youll have them soon man,sometimes are very slow,pm midnightgrower at bcbd he will help you
Just saw 2 threads the other day at the Cabana saying that BC Bud Depot just recently got popped...They have a very bad reputation..I doubt you get your gear..Sorry!...~ogr

D

Donk Frog

just so every1 knows,they didnt get busted theres athread at bcbd, what did ya order,there was a delay on my gear so hopefully youll have them soon man,sometimes are very slow,pm midnightgrower at bcbd he will help you

How much of a delay? I order 360$ of your gear it's been 3weeks and I paid extra for express shipping.....u do know that this will eventually hurt your rep........you are one of thier suppliers...and all I hear is bad stuff about them

D

Donk Frog

Can any one help me find out what to do to get my order from bc bud depot. Said they got our 200.00 now i tried to email them @gfs industries @hushmail.com and i get a error no hushmail account.all i see is bad feedback about them. Hope no one else is as stupid as we were. 200.00 $ fucked now we spent 1000.00 on lights and etc. No beans. What a joke . Hope someone can guide me where i can get what i pay for. Peace.::(

E-mail them through the bc bud depot site contact form, I am in the same boat, been waiting 3 weeks for my elite seed Chemdog08 and Lemon Larry at 160 per pack...I email them and got a message back from midnite grower to allow 4-5 weeks for delivery....what B.S:punch

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
How many times does this have to happen before people figure out that more times than not, BCBD is a rip off and full of heartache and discontent???

I really like when people come on and ask about BCBD and get nothing but negetive responses but turn right around and order from them..makes absolutely no since at all to me.

Tex

D

Donk Frog

How many times does this have to happen before people figure out that more times than not, BCBD is a rip off and full of heartache and discontent???

I really like when people come on and ask about BCBD and get nothing but negetive responses but turn right around and order from them..makes absolutely no since at all to me.

Tex

If the farm would offer more payment methods I WOULD buy here:(

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
If the farm would offer more payment methods I WOULD buy here:(

So it's better to be able to use your credit card to get ripped off? Glad they made it convenient for ya...J/K

I have just not seen anything good come from those cats, and I used to kind of be in there camp..

Tex

D

Donk Frog

actually because my visa protects u from online rip offs if i receive nothing.... they(VISA) credit the money back...and bcbd will have to deal with visa and because alot of their business is done on cc they won't screw with VISA:muscle.....most people are chickin shit to tell VISA cause of the nature of there order.....but I don't grow at my address......The main problem is it is BS and time consuming to get my money back.....plus I have ordered off them in the past and always got my order....they are just slow as shit....sometimes up to 8weeks to get your gear..... :punch...I am not so much afraid of getting ripped as I am in a hurry to get the beans:smoke

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ok, I'll say it again, PM midnight Grower over there and things will get fixed up, and 4-5 weeks is what they normally take, not trying to defend them, but theres an easy way to get this crap figured out over there, and its not another 40 page post of 5 people complaining back and forth about bcbd. Hes slow as fuck yes, but I dont think hes trying to steal from you. And that rumor of them being nailed seems to be made up by another site owner.

O

ograskal

From the greenmans seedbank update page..last updated Oct.31,2008
Look who's #1 on the list..Ouch!..Good luck gettin your beans fellas!

These seedbanks are not recommended due to excessive complaints. This is a judgement call and some customers have said they were satisfied. The nature of the complaints are as follows: 10 = non delivery, 11 = very poor customer service, 12 = inferior quality or misrepresented seeds, 13 = unethical conduct by seedbank owner.

BCbuddepot (11, 10)
Bullmall aka Bull-electrical.com (10, 11)
Ganjaland (10)
Greater Harmony (10)
Kindseed (10)
Laughing Moon (10, 11)
Seedbank Co uk (11)
Seedbank.com (10) Topseeds (10)

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

What! I've got like 10 orders from kind seed too, always here in 7-14 days, they just cost way too much.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Anyway, I'm not saying anything else in this one, but still, i cant help it if I have everything I've ordered from there, hw can I say they are scams, slack as fuck, but never ripped me off. And Kindseed like I say, never been screwed there either, just too expensive. Anyway, out of this one, if ya need a hand trying to get your seeds I'm glad to help, not part of bcbd in anyway except the forums, but i have some pretty good pull over there to help speed things up.

H

Husbandnwife420

i bet if you had ordered from logic and thise site u would have not only your seeds but thay would be growing plants allready:) peace

E

ELITE GENETICS

yeah he is very slow sometimes for sure! thing is he orders only 4-6 packs of each kind at a time since theres a couple dozen kinds..he prolly ran out of what ya ordered,he received new shipment about 5-6 days ago so i would suggest any1 not getting there order after(i think he says 4.5 wks,but after 3 wks i'd be askin questions) to go to the forum pm midnite gardner & he should be able to help..
How much of a delay? I order 360$ of your gear it's been 3weeks and I paid extra for express shipping.....u do know that this will eventually hurt your rep........you are one of thier suppliers...and all I hear is bad stuff about them

A

Andre

All I can say is that they have nice seeds. I almost ordered from them a few times and then I read post like this one. I was on the fence about Kindseed

Latest posts

Top Bottom