Ripped off by bc bud depot

• Thread starter ajccheech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fuck bcbd

Well first off I wanna say bcbd is the worst fucking site to order from on the whole fucking internet. Not only did it take 10 1/2 months to get all of my 1200 order but those non counting fuck wads were supposed to add 4 beans per type since I was ordering so damn much,but no they fucked that up to to the point of missing 5 or six that were oringinally advertised. So again fuck u bcbd I hope u robbed or busted and soon cuz karmas a motherfucker.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

like the great joe rogan says
"anyone who thinks the answer to a big dick is on the back of a magazine, TAKE HIS SHIT!"

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Ur burned, I'm sorry, the r listed as fake by seedfinder.com seed police, they tell u they r the middle man if u have a problem talk 2 the breeder, they got me 2, your moneys gone!!!!!!!

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Bc Bud depo, is a hit or miss co, I bought 5 mdanzig sour spider seeds 4 $100, they were awesome, the I bought 5 60 day lemon, only 1 beanpoped all I got was a little popcorn bud, I complained, they told me 2 talk 2 the breeder, this man from DNA genetics is mentally ill he told me I was a fool beacuse I bought from a fake bank, when I asked him why he would sell 2 a fake bank knowingly ripping off there own customers, this owner is insane he would not leave me alone, threatening me, calling me names they will not back up there product, neither will BC bud depot, they r both fake and your moneys gone, don't buy from true North, nirvana, original, bomb seeds run do not walk, bc bud depo, the best Oregon elite, gorilla, royal queen, the vault, crop king, my favorite Oregon Elite, I sent my mony got my beans tue, nobody beats that! # 1 seed bank. SNOLEPERD

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Don't buy from ilgm, Eric Bergman don't buy, these people will burn u, true North buys old seeds from Nirvana and resell, or u get hemp or nothing, go 2 seedfinder.com seed police they will steer u right, there is no reason 2 get burned. SNOLEPERD

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Ouch, they got me but not for $200, if you have never used a bank or breeder place the smallest order possible that way if things go south it does not hurt so much and don't use growers choice I just grew there crap over 4 strains not 1 finished all bunk, find a reputable bank and stick with them makes life easier.

G

grassmania22

Can any one help me find out what to do to get my order from bc bud depot. Said they got our 200.00 now i tried to email them @gfs industries @hushmail.com and i get a error no hushmail account.all i see is bad feedback about them. Hope no one else is as stupid as we were. 200.00 $ fucked now we spent 1000.00 on lights and etc. No beans. What a joke . Hope someone can guide me where i can get what i pay for. Peace.::(

Sorry to hear about your lost money mate...

Rarely have I heard a positive feedback about them. Though, your delivery can be delayed. It may take to 4-5 week for the seeds to arrive

Top Bottom