Rival79's So Cal Master Kush S1 test grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
healthy as can be. im really juiced about this one as im holding these aswell, you put me up on them as a matter of fact. big ups RIVAL
Same here, BC. These r gonna be some fire. I could never get my hands on a legit cut of the SCMK. I can smell the kush reaking on these girls! U better pop them beans. Dont be afraid to pull the trigger, bro. Lol.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Same here, BC. These r gonna be some fire. I could never get my hands on a legit cut of the SCMK. I can smell the kush reaking on these girls! U better pop them beans. Dont be afraid to pull the trigger, bro. Lol.

pretty soon. im getting ready to do some testing for baba then im going to jump into some alien gear!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
pretty soon. im getting ready to do some testing for baba then im going to jump into some alien gear!
Awesome, bro. Looks like were on the same team. I got lots of new gear coming my way. Them new testers r making an apppearance soon. What r u testing for Baba?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

thanks, i know you always have gear coming in. youre the man. yeah im going to pop the baba gear immediately upon arrival. i believe they are :

headband x very bery kush
romulan x very berry kush

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
thanks, i know you always have gear coming in. youre the man. yeah im going to pop the baba gear immediately upon arrival. i believe they are :

headband x very bery kush
romulan x very berry kush
Sweet. I thought it was Bandana OG x VBK? Both of them should be fuckn super fire! I need to grab more of his gear soon. Hopefully Baba shows up at Med Cup.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

i think youre right bro. i went looking for the thread but cant find it tho. i know the name is fried banana kush . baba is definitely bring the heat. he better make it up there, shit we tryin to function haha

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
i think youre right bro. i went looking for the thread but cant find it tho. i know the name is fried banana kush . baba is definitely bring the heat. he better make it up there, shit we tryin to function haha
U r right. It is Fried Banana Kush. I seen the thread and tried to post up but b4 I could it got deleted. Baba def has the fuckin fire! I want the Lizard King and Banana Split OG F2 still. I been working on upgrading the Funk Lab so I havent bought any seeds lately. I got a serious itch 2 tho! Hopefully at the Med Cup, I will snatch up some new gear.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

yeah it was that night only thread and its gone now. thought i was dreaming when i woke up haha. honestly i want all of babas gear but my wallet decides the bean purchases most the time. you adding to 2k more ?
im sure youll land some gear at the cup without a doubt!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
yeah it was that night only thread and its gone now. thought i was dreaming when i woke up haha. honestly i want all of babas gear but my wallet decides the bean purchases most the time. you adding to 2k more ?
im sure youll land some gear at the cup without a doubt!
yup. I got 2 more lights for the other side of my room. Im gonna see what produces more. 3-600 over a 3x9 area or 2- 1k over 4x8. What do u think? Im getting around 2.5lbs a crop now. I hope to meet up with a bunch of the breeders I know and grab some new gear. We r gonna have a great time at the Cup for sure.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

im thinking with the right set up 2 - 1k will yeild more. im not the biggest fan of air cooled hoods but i have to use it cuz im in a tent. when i get a room i will use adjustawings . get a much better spread and no loss of intensity thru the glass. yeah its going to be off the hook. i been smoking more and more lately to build even more tolerance so i dont look like a bitch at the cup hahaha training for the main even is fun

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
im thinking with the right set up 2 - 1k will yeild more. im not the biggest fan of air cooled hoods but i have to use it cuz im in a tent. when i get a room i will use adjustawings . get a much better spread and no loss of intensity thru the glass. yeah its going to be off the hook. i been smoking more and more lately to build even more tolerance so i dont look like a bitch at the cup hahaha training for the main even is fun
That shits hella funny! I can out smoke the planet. lol. I'm ready to see what setup with produce more here. I can get my hands on a few Adjust-a-wings for them beds. I was thinking about running those instead of my Daystar AC's. I wanna run Raptors tho!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

haha im fuckin around but yeah the adjustawings are the shit. im sure you will hit 3lb minmum .. after seeing your setup you could probably even add a couple plants and boost your yeild to 3lb with the 3 -600w. plus having the beds will help produce more than your potted plants. . in all honesty i think you ahould go with all soil beds

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
haha im fuckin around but yeah the adjustawings are the shit. im sure you will hit 3lb minmum .. after seeing your setup you could probably even add a couple plants and boost your yeild to 3lb with the 3 -600w. plus having the beds will help produce more than your potted plants. . in all honesty i think you ahould go with all soil beds
I been checking out them reflectors for a while. my uncle has 2 just laying around. Im gonna add more plants soon. I just like my ladies 2 be comfy. Lol. I ususally do 4-6 per 600 and 6-9 per 1k. I wanna see how the soil beds go b4 i do all of my room like that. Just to get the hang of things.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

im going to be making a bed for the tent soon after i pheno hunt thru some gear or get a proven winner. the adjustawing with a bed should just rip shit up big time. im sure after 1 run you will change the whole room over.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
im going to be making a bed for the tent soon after i pheno hunt thru some gear or get a proven winner. the adjustawing with a bed should just rip shit up big time. im sure after 1 run you will change the whole room over.
MAybe. We will just have to wait and see. I bet these SCMK would be perfect for them soil beds. Thanx for the inspiration, bro. Good luck with that soil bed as well.

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
Yo Farmers! It's update time. These SMCK S1's r looking great. I def cant wait to get them into flower. I'm gonna transplant and top them soon. I got some veg pics for u guys and gals. Enjoy the show!View attachment 225677View attachment 225679View attachment 225681View attachment 225682View attachment 225683
Yup thats her alright...just in seedling form. :p
The slow veg just comes with the package...Bubba, Master,--all the "kushy" kush's can veg slower than most other plants.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Yup thats her alright...just in seedling form. :p
The slow veg just comes with the package...Bubba, Master,--all the "kushy" kush's can veg slower than most other plants.
Hey Jimmy! Glad u stopped by to peep these babies out. Indica dom Kushes always veg hella slow. My Alien Kush F2 is the same way. They r smelling so good. Even in veg. Wait til u see how I make them shine. Lol. Come back soon, bro.

Latest posts

Top Bottom