Rival79's So Cal Master Kush S1 test grow!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Thanx y'all for showing some love. I had to chop all my plants down the other nite. Things got way outta control and bugs were having a fucking hay day with my flower room. I'd rather start over and have dank, then grow som bullshit. I got 1 seed left to grow into a mom. I will have that shit started in no time and this grow will get finished up.
Sorry to hear about the problems homie. Clean that Funk Lab up and pop some new shit bro. I know ya got that Super Stash of genetics!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
You can't keep a good grower down!!!! ;)
U got that right. I'm gonna keep on pushing forward. I will be growing more of your gear soon. I'm still holding onto some Super Silver Haze F2's and Super Silver Afghan. I will get that last SCMK bean goin soon also. Just keep making them bomb ass strains, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, Jimmy! I got that last SCMK S1 bean in a paper towl. I will get her into a mom and finish this grow log very proper. Keep an eye out for my MotorBreath thread coming soon.

kushluvr

kushluvr

Wow....how sad! That sucks man!

The best quote I've ever heard....

"an ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cured!" it's tattooed on my brain!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Wow....how sad! That sucks man!

The best quote I've ever heard....

"an ounce of prevention, is worth a pound of cured!" it's tattooed on my brain!
I'm already knowing, bro. That reminds me it's time to spray the moms down again. The SCMK will get to shine in the Funk Lab soon.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That last seed didn't make it above ground. So so sad! :( Maybe I can get another pack and have better luck next time. I love this strain and wish I had her in my stable. Thanx again for giving me a chance to grow her, Jimmy!

kendog000

kendog000

Damn Rival, sorry to hear about all the issues you had, and having to chop all the girls. Shits tough to handle!! Keep ur chin up, and pop that gear brother, youll be back with a fuggin vengeance mang. Lots of Karma headed ur way
Be easy and chin up brother
Ken

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn Rival, sorry to hear about all the issues you had, and having to chop all the girls. Shits tough to handle!! Keep ur chin up, and pop that gear brother, youll be back with a fuggin vengeance mang. Lots of Karma headed ur way
Be easy and chin up brother
Ken
I always keep my head up, Ken Dog! I got some new gear to test out coming my way. So keep an eye out for the new grow logs, bro.

kendog000

kendog000

oh indeed man, ill be peeking for sure. just sucks hearing a good cat, and good grower is having issues with his ladies. Wish ya nothing but the best br as always

Peace
Ken

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
oh indeed man, ill be peeking for sure. just sucks hearing a good cat, and good grower is having issues with his ladies. Wish ya nothing but the best br as always

Peace
Ken
Shit happens, bro. It's always a gamble with seeds. Might have left her in the paper towel to long or something.

Top Bottom