RKS#2

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
homebrew420

homebrew420

Hey all you fellow farmers, got a completed test flower of Med-mans Road Kill Skunk#2. Pack of 11, I believe, ended up with 7 females tossed one early because of low yields and bland aroma.
Plants varied a bit, same as one might see in F2s. Many were very strong citrusy funk while 2 of the individuals were rich heavy mechanics shop stink. Of these 2 one was heavier in the citrus backend while the other leaned to a chem side. Overall yield was good and had we really tried these would make many a grower satisfied with the flowers.
Growth structure was big strong and upright with thick stems.
all in all this was nice to grow from a commercial standpoint, smoke report in a week.
The 2 individuals mentioned will get another go, while the other have been culled.

Thank you Med-Man for the opportunity to give these a shot.
Rks2
Rks2 2
Rks2 3
Rks2 4
Rks2 5
Rks2 6

med man

med man

Breeder
hi homebrew

great work buddy, thanks for sharing

sweet dude. did you get any road kill phenos. you are right, they are f2's. good call

i have 2 more lines to work. then i should be inbreeding to make sure everyone will get roadkill in every pack

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Those are some beauties HB420, nice report. The one in the forefront on the left and the one in the back on the right look like big yielders, are those the ones you kept? I got the RKS#1, I'm guessing those are F1s. I'm anxious to get them growing.

med man

med man

Breeder
Those are some beauties HB420, nice report. The one in the forefront on the left and the one in the back on the right look like big yielders, are those the ones you kept? I got the RKS#1, I'm guessing those are F1s. I'm anxious to get them growing.

hi dee

actaully, the skunk #1 line are not hybrids. they are a cali skunk that never went to europa ;-0

med-man

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

Oh yea, I think you had made that clear before. Ok well I put a couple into dirt to see what we get then if I'm not happy I'll put some more down. I went Moses on the arc status and planted two of each of seven MMB strains. PRSK, Silver Surfer, Silver Skunk, Lemon Sour D, West Coast Diesel, and RKS#1 . I'm amped to see those RKS pop.

homebrew420

homebrew420

The closest I found to the Rks was 5 & 7 was they were down those roads however more grease and oil and grime industrial aroma. These are the ones kept for another go.
There is still another rks in flower dropping sun. She is a blend of industrial and citrus aroma.
The yields were all pretty good. They should be better second run.
A great variety for any grower looking for some tasty stony flowers of citrus funk and and/or industrial cleaner

Thanks again mange

OctoberDee

OctoberDee

LoL!! I just read my above post, I only planted the 6 strains listed just to be clear.

homebrew420

homebrew420

We didn't find any keepers in this group. All nice flower for sure. However they are up against some stiff competition and failed to really impress for a second run.

CageyBee

CageyBee

No keepers in a whole pack. No bueno. Sounds like some dutch work. And for the record rks shouldn't have any citrus in it

med man

med man

Breeder
hey cageebee

sorry buddy

the rks we got in canada def had sour citrus in it. this was a hybrid of a cali line and canadian line

med-man

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

hey cageebee

sorry buddy

the rks we got in canada def had sour citrus in it. this was a hybrid of a cali line and canadian line

med-man

Man oh man im real excited to order some beans im gunna get my hands on some RKS #3 hopefully the med man has worked out the kinks & all females I get will be the very thought after dead skunk pheno were after.. Peace..
Farmer jay

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

We didn't find any keepers in this group. All nice flower for sure. However they are up against some stiff competition and failed to really impress for a second run.

Man oh man im real excited to order some beans im gunna get my hands on some RKS #3 hopefully the med man has worked out the kinks & all females I get will be the very thought after dead skunk pheno were after.. Peace..
Farmer jay

med man

med man

Breeder
with my success and accomplishments and willingness to share 99% of my trade secrets/ proprietary i.p., has come a lot of hate and jealousy from many washed up to the unmentionable noobs and no-bodies

best to keep on track. on this site.

any ic trolls that really need to come over here to behave ignorantly will not be tolerated, and potentially banned.

kind regards

med-man

Top Bottom