RKS#2

• Thread starter homebrew420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

So @med man where are the roadkill phenos ? I have not saw one report yet of anyone finding a roadkill skunk plant in your line. I'm not trying to start on you, but it seems a little dishonest and predatory to call your line RKS when there hasn't been a roadkill example yet ?

FarmeR.Jay

FarmeR.Jay

So @med man where are the roadkill phenos ? I have not saw one report yet of anyone finding a roadkill skunk plant in your line. I'm not trying to start on you, but it seems a little dishonest and predatory to call your line RKS when there hasn't been a roadkill example yet ?
Im growing out his RKS 3 right now theyre vegging two out of the three smell citrusy like a grapefruit & the other af first smelled pretty skunky but has lost its smell fingers crossed !

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

The RKS pheno that created the hype/reputation is a myth until we experience it and have it available...anything i have encountered called skunk has been sweet or grapefruit rhines...either bait and switch, naivity, ignorance or at best wishfull thinking...

Alexfknbeck

Alexfknbeck

The RKS pheno that created the hype/reputation is a myth until we experience it and have it available...anything i have encountered called skunk has been sweet or grapefruit rhines...either bait and switch, naivity, ignorance or at best wishfull thinking...
I had some real rks ten years ago. Was the best medicine I ever encountered. Literally bro you can give hit that after chemo and not feel as much like death which says a lot.

Psychonaut47

Psychonaut47

I had some real rks ten years ago. Was the best medicine I ever encountered. Literally bro you can give hit that after chemo and not feel as much like death which says a lot.
I'm a dreamer...I have not lost hope in the real medicine that is cannabis, I will experience the road kill experience one day when the real deal is released in pure form whether it be by seed or by clone or shit even if it come way by hiking in the woods, there's plenty of wild volunteers that shit on "professional" breeding lol

Krypto

Krypto

The description I read in the Med-Man RKS went something like this:" this is an unstable poly hybrid with 4 main phenos , heavy metal, chemical factory, haze, & roadkill. So...how many total reviews/packs/ seeds cracked/ that made it through the curing process etc... maybe it's not the "original" RKS... but if the genetics are solid, and the medicine works. Buy a couple packs...maybe 3 or 4.
I saw an interview with dude that created the Bruce Banner. Said he cracked 8 packs of something to find his keeper for a breeding project.

"Not sayin' goodnight. Just sayin'"

Krypto

Krypto

Med man is a goon, he ain't got rks.
He does have some incredibly horrible Caucasian rap songs if that tickles your fancy though
Yeaaah I'M good. I don't know the person, I assume you do, yeah?
When you grew Med-Man's RKS, you didn't get a skunky pheno?
So don't waste money on the seeds?

med man

med man

Breeder
Big test grows went down on ic mag

Tons of pics and feedback

Kind regards

med-man

SatansTaint

SatansTaint

Do you have any data/ reports ? I'm stil going to get the beans. I'm just curious...with such a post like yours, that you'd have some back up. Please convince me not to buy Med-Man gear
That's not really my job, you can buy and support Med Man all you want dude. In fact I hope you find the RKS...or even something that you are happy with. I didn't find either, but I don't have a report or a cost / benefit analysis for you , so I guess I can't help .

Top Bottom