RMS G13xHaze F-2 freebies

• Thread starter spinkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nurlord

nurlord

I wonder how many people have actually compared a pack of f2's to a pack of originals? I'd wager people would be less likely to try knock offs. Dozens of less than stellar f2 grows taught me a lesson. Don't get me wrong, no disrespect toward the thread starter intended. Just sharing my experience on the subject.

R

Reeferman

hey spinkus asked me about sending them before he did by pm I in no way mean to dis his kind effort only suggesting that if others plant to do this to create some diversity as the results are less predictable and way more fun spinkus is a great guy with a kind heart and please do not take my post a put down in any way because its breeding advise as much as anything .
Spinkus I am happy that you love the plant enough to do this .
Reef

S

spinkus

Reef I totally understand your point and in no way take it as a putdown. I have nothing but respect for you.

Nulord is also correct on the F-2's. You can always find some stellar pheno's in a F-2 gen, you just have to look through more plants. You will find some less than average phenos as well. I asked logic if I could do 10 pack freebies on these instead of the usual 5 pack because of this very reason, you need more plants to look through. He said not possible have to stick to protocol, which is understandable.

A 5 pack of F-2's might not produce anything worthwhile, even a 10 pack for that matter. However with these genetics a gem is always right around the corner!

Latest posts

Top Bottom