roadkill skunk breeding

• Thread starter jetcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The REAL PNW Trinity is for sure the real deal road kill skunk. I have only seen during one period of time in my life: I saw the illest, skunkiest stuff in 2005 in the Missoula area, it was fucking awesome! I almost forgot about it for some reason, maybe cause it was only around for a very short period of time and then disappeared.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

No worries
PNW= Pacific NorthWest
and Missoula is in Montana

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

No worries
PNW= Pacific NorthWest
and Missoula is in Montana

i posted that, shut off the comp and was like duhhhhh... but at first i was thinking it was a seed company or something i didnt know about! ha but ya thank you ;) for being so gentil

so thats another rumor chalked up to be true... trinity exists!!

TRINITY
Where oh where could you be
scared, lost in the matrix maybe
im coming my lady, my love
you me and death star all rolled in a rug

cuzimknowledge

cuzimknowledge

did a breeder make and sell this trinity ever? or is that one of those old strains named for an area? like gainsville green( im also looking for)

green punk

green punk

Ran the Trin in Zootown from 97 til 02. Lost her in a breakup/move. Then there is the Galatin Green. I believe they are the same. Some will try to argue that the GG is a local breeders efforts, I disagree. Ran them both with identical results.
Definitely skunky, but not quite as acrid as the stuff of my youth.

Pretty sure a prominent breeder here has the Trinity. If he does have the real deal, there will be amazing things to come.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Ran the Trin in Zootown from 97 til 02. Lost her in a breakup/move. Then there is the Galatin Green. I believe they are the same. Some will try to argue that the GG is a local breeders efforts, I disagree. Ran them both with identical results.
Definitely skunky, but not quite as acrid as the stuff of my youth.

Pretty sure a prominent breeder here has the Trinity. If he does have the real deal, there will be amazing things to come.
Holy shit!!!!!!!!!! Gallatin Green, you ran it! Wow. I would love to know more, and if you had that trinity can you elaborate a little on the origins.

green punk

green punk

I know nada really other than it was a cut I got in Whitefish MT . Along with an excellent pheno of white widow that was nearly indestuctible in '97. The back story I heard was it came from Hayfork CA in 88. I begged for a cut for months before the man parted. I wish I could get her back. I tried this fall and it was no longer about. That's all I know about the trinity. The GG was an out of nowhere situation. A friend of a friend transferred to UM from MT state in 99 or so. Dude had the GG. People said it was same shit. We were both arrogent and said no way. We traded and it's the same stuff. FWIW

F

fuzzy

Ive got beans from the 80s-90s that im going through right now looking for the old school skunk that we used to grow down here in tx.Wish me luck.If or When i find it, ill make some babies and send them in.It may take a little while, but then again, maybe not. peace,fuzzy

homebrew420

homebrew420

On a side note here I have a Double Sour Diesel that is burnt rubber skunk funk, going to reverse and cross with a nasty huge yielding Hindu (sensi '96ish). Had an accidental cross of the 2 and it was exactly what I was looking for. But I suck and killed it. Easy enough to make that cross again though....Guess I have a new project now.

Peace

F

friend

Unless it smells like a dead skunk on the road, I am not interested.
Could of should of wish it would have.
:banghead: until then I will stick with Og.

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

I agree that it was a bad move... But that's a little extreme saying you want to "punch him in the mouth". That's just hateful. I agree that rks is better, but everyone likes something different.
Id say a punch in the face be to good for skunkman . he has done nothing but pilfer off others and ride there coat tails , and if thats not enough he is a confirmed informer of the major kind . Austricisation and a plastic tube inserted in the anus , followed by barb wire up the tube then remove the tube !!! .

Latest posts

Top Bottom