roadkill skunk breeding

• Thread starter jetcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

Dont give me no bammer weed, we dont smoke that shit in the sfc...RBL Posse anyone? I use to get some herb like this, was breaking it up in the back of a suburban and my boys girl asked us if we smelt that skunk ( she hadnt seen us with the herb), cause for a good laugh and a better spliff...peacw n puffs bring on the skunk
BAMMER!.?. ! ?.?! damnb that brings back my Bay Area days. Yeah. We only want the FIRE...haha. Did you ever find the skunk??? Ive NEVER had RKS...to my knowledge anyway.
I did love in Redwood City for 6 yrs in late 90s. Came across many many many varieties. Skunkwerks claims most of there strains have RKS parents? ??
Just sayin hey.

T

topdawg

BAMMER!.?. ! ?.?! damnb that brings back my Bay Area days. Yeah. We only want the FIRE...haha. Did you ever find the skunk??? Ive NEVER had RKS...to my knowledge anyway.
I did love in Redwood City for 6 yrs in late 90s. Came across many many many varieties. Skunkwerks claims most of there strains have RKS parents? ??
Just sayin hey.
He is full of it, dont waste your time

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
She has a destinctive yet prevalent aroma. When you first pick her up cured she sticks to you and doesn't want to leave you all the while you can only smell her aroma. It's like your senses have been taken over by a pine tree the sap is oozing from your nostrils and stuck to your fingers. Then you loader up in the bong! The heavy pine flavor hits you first if you hit to hard she makes you pay. Doesn't last long some tears from caugh then lay back and relax. You at this point don't know what's Gona hit you, it's like that tastes good then it feels like somethins creeping up on ya. Then it's all good. If you can handle it.
PEACE

F

FoundYoStash

Id say a punch in the face be to good for skunkman . he has done nothing but pilfer off others and ride there coat tails , and if thats not enough he is a confirmed informer of the major kind . Austricisation and a plastic tube inserted in the anus , followed by barb wire up the tube then remove the tube !!! .

Sam didn't breed out Skunk for personal preference, he handed it over to pharmaceutical researchers who had been looking for the best example of Cannabis. The pharmaceutical industry knew what skunk was. Not some outlier. Ask anyone, what's weed smell like? Fruit? Mint? Cookie Dough? Nah. Cannabis is an ancient engineered inscense first and foremost. That skunk traight is the defining characteristic of a milestone in man's understanding of plant resin medicines. Turpentine was an inscense and oral medicine long before it was a paint thinner. Cannabis is a human engineered inscense resin plant. The ancients were very smart. Go back far enough and you would find sticky, resinous Cannabis with no external resin glands. Today we waste our time on electronics, head transplants, sex changes and other abominations. The only attention given to crops today is how to increase profits.

If you pay attention to what strains are fusarium resistant, extremely loud and medicinal, etc, youll understand which breeders get busted and why. Takes it Up the Rumpman Sam was cut from the equation. Somewhere between DEA and Monsanto, he really thought he had a place as anything other than a front man. He was expecting a fem only medicinal skunk market to be his claim to fame. Breeding out Skunk has been a joint venture between the corporate interests who hold it. He really thought he'd get fem skunk royalties. He got fuct by the people he helped fuck everyone else. I been waiting for drunk suicidal admissions for years. Once people find out, that Dave Watson was nothing but a spy and scene infiltrator for federally sponsored corporate ventures he'll spill the whole enchilada before blowing his own ever loving brains out. No barb wire tubes required. The guy has to live with himself every day. All his knowledge is a front, he likely never grew a plant himself. He says skunk is a terpene, but he's too busy to tell us what bacterias produce the skunk terpene. Or the name root exudates that attracts that bacteria.. Or how to keep modern grows from eating the ancient bacteria, as the world is poisoned more and more. Oh but he loves pot. He just hated Skunk. Thats why he calls himself Skunkman, calls his strain Skunk 1,and uses skunk imagery in the logo.

Listen to anything Fakeman Sam says will make you stupider. Misleading or maybe just stupid and seriously never involved with the grows. There is no skunk terpenes, neither are terpenes the major constituent of the plants flavor aka medicinal value. Terpenes are precursor and byproducts of much more useful substances. But somone attempting to capitalize on the re-flavored reclaim wax pen market doesn't want anyone to realize this shit will never taste like weed. Corporate interest got their fall guy, and people won't even believe it, it's too emotional for pot growers to take threats to their livelyhood seriously. I think they (Bayer, ultimately) expected pot growers to be mafia minded. We may want to kill Dave Watson, but we won't. We aren't like pharmaceutical dealers. We respect all human life at least a little.

My favorite Dave Watson quote:

"I notified the police that I was collecting and one of them gave me a plant as a present! My goal was to collect all of these genetics worldwide. It wasn’t easy — sometimes you have to step into harm’s way to get the goods."

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Swami Organic Seeds ( No Not the Swami in a Robe Guy ) WILL HAVE the RKS IBL, in the Sprong.

They aready offer the Blue Orca x RKS Guadalajara, and I'm expecting there to be examples of the RKS in this line.

But for sure, in the Spring. There WILL BE RKS available.

The Original 1985 RKS cut was taken to Guadalajara ( Actually closer to Michoacan ) over 30 years ago, and has been Hybridized to a local variety for the RKS characteristics, and is now IBL RKS.

I had some of the BO x RKS going, but had to tear down the operation as a partner was less than honest, so I tore up 100 plants. Luckily they were only 3 weeks old. But I'm out many hundreds in seed $$$.

The BO x RKS were really, really nice looking plants, and many/most were very compact, with strong secondary branching already starting, and very close internode spacing. They were really nice looking.

I also had Blue Orca Haze, and Swami/Coots/Nevils original 1988 NL5/Haze.

I do have 2 other friends growing this stuff out.

But if youre in USA, the IBL RKS will be available in the Spring.

Organikz

Organikz

Swami Organic Seeds ( No Not the Swami in a Robe Guy ) WILL HAVE the RKS IBL, in the Sprong.

They aready offer the Blue Orca x RKS Guadalajara, and I'm expecting there to be examples of the RKS in this line.

But for sure, in the Spring. There WILL BE RKS available.

The Original 1985 RKS cut was taken to Guadalajara ( Actually closer to Michoacan ) over 30 years ago, and has been Hybridized to a local variety for the RKS characteristics, and is now IBL RKS.

I had some of the BO x RKS going, but had to tear down the operation as a partner was less than honest, so I tore up 100 plants. Luckily they were only 3 weeks old. But I'm out many hundreds in seed $$$.

The BO x RKS were really, really nice looking plants, and many/most were very compact, with strong secondary branching already starting, and very close internode spacing. They were really nice looking.

I also had Blue Orca Haze, and Swami/Coots/Nevils original 1988 NL5/Haze.

I do have 2 other friends growing this stuff out.

But if youre in USA, the IBL RKS will be available in the Spring.
The real fucking deal. I have Maui wowie IBL cherry bomb. Growing some bliss right now.

And this thread made me want to hit him up for RKS

MisterSkunk

MisterSkunk

Stumbled upon some UK Cheese seeds from a dude who had to shut down his gig. Per his words they are from Europe. Time will tell if they are the real deal.
I used to run a rare Super Sour Skunk(pics below) that I lost yrs ago. Tasted like a old tennis shoe filled with aged gouda drenched in sprite. The taste alone would make u sit and toke all day.

1048722 535323876524273 575986149 o
SSdS 3
Organikz

Organikz

its funny that the roadkill skunk weed used to be common and everywhere, people even got sick of it and now its nowhere and were all dying to get something with a roadkill skunk funk.. i wonder where it went?? i think its just been bred so many times differently that those traits got lost.. and ive always thought the Chemdog had some relation to a roadkill skunk that just changed over time to that chemmy smell.

who knows.. but i have heard that if youre going to look for it, to look through the afghans and not the skunks.

i just wanna punch sam the skunkman in the mouth everytime i read how he didnt like the roadkill smell and bred those traits out cuz he wanted the skunk to smell sweet. who the fuck wants sweet smelling skunk???? its skunk for a reason, shoulda been bred to be as skunky as possible.

anyways, someones gotta find it.. cannacopias got a bc cut, i wonder how it is, im gonna try out there deep chunk cross but i wonder how there cut is alone, they should s1 it or cross it to a chem.

hopefully we will see it soon.

edit: if bodhi says hes got it, hes prolly got it... that guy knows his stuff. and if he has it, he will release it cuz greed is not his style. lets go bodhi..
This is why the old original hippie gangsters won't repopulate and share original genetics. People take good true genetics and screw them up and then call it their own without giving any recognition.

Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

That's enough of that shit,a person can take only so much teasin! lol I've seen too many of these where the strain dies because of the greed.

I recently found out that I am one lucky soul - The stuff I am green thumbing is the actual Old School Skunk. A friend of mine got me into this (he's been growing before Willie Nelson was smoking smoke LOL) He brought over 12 clones, we painted, put everything up & so on & so fourth I never asked him what kind of smoke it was but anywho... REAL Skunk is out there, I have it. It's got my entire place smelling like I own a litter of skunks that get "pissed" off..... A lot

MisterSkunk

MisterSkunk

I recently found out that I am one lucky soul - The stuff I am green thumbing is the actual Old School Skunk. A friend of mine got me into this (he's been growing before Willie Nelson was smoking smoke LOL) He brought over 12 clones, we painted, put everything up & so on & so fourth I never asked him what kind of smoke it was but anywho... REAL Skunk is out there, I have it. It's got my entire place smelling like I own a litter of skunks that get "pissed" off..... A lot
Im always on the hunt for pure skunk gens if there are any to be had.

Top Bottom