roadkill skunk breeding

• Thread starter jetcat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

What a true piece of shit...ol mattress...you can keep his trash seeds...birdseed is what you get from that filthy piece of shit.
are you talking about Swamie Seeds ? was considering them ????

Reactions: 18B
M

motz

I know someone who has planted uncle Fester's skunks that have no skunk.
Used to belong to a private club that everyone was going haywire thinking that this made up name (rks) was in their grasp.
Everything was tried from Dukes non rks to Fester's to no avail. I mean they were hunting for sure.
I have a skunk pheno which I will not call rks because it was a moniker that some burnt out hippie thru on a skunk plant.
This skunk was found in some of Sam's the narcmans, 100 lot that I grabbed back in the 90's.
The one I have penetrates cement walls, framed walls and finished and can still be smelt a half mile down the road.
Is it the famed skunk that everyone's been looking for, could be?
It is an Afghani for sure. People scrambling round for a plant with recessive and non dominant genes.
Much like the ak47 cherry pheno which is also a recessive trait. Which I also have in clones along with a male, you'd think everything would come out roses uh-huh, no way.
The ak47 I am using is out of some of the first releases in which I found 2 cherry girls and a cherry boy, now something that closely nit youd think it was a slam dunk.
These are F1'S by the way not that old rundown clone that people are breeding back into.
I have found better skunks in them ak beans than what's being sold for 5 bills.

H

hawkman

Used to belong to a private club that everyone was going haywire thinking that this made up name (rks) was in their grasp.
Everything was tried from Dukes non rks to Fester's to no avail. I mean they were hunting for sure.
I have a skunk pheno which I will not call rks because it was a moniker that some burnt out hippie thru on a skunk plant.
This skunk was found in some of Sam's the narcmans, 100 lot that I grabbed back in the 90's.
The one I have penetrates cement walls, framed walls and finished and can still be smelt a half mile down the road.
It is an Afghani for sure. People scrambling round for a plant with recessive and non dominant genes.
Much like the ak47 cherry pheno which is also a recessive trait. Which I also have in clones along with a male, you'd think everything would come out roses uh-huh, no way.
The ak47 I am using is out of some of the first releases in which I found 2 cherry girls and a cherry boy, now something that closely nit youd think it was a slam dunk.
These are F1'S by the way not that old rundown clone that people are breeding back into.

you are right about the $55.00 Glad to hear that Swamie is good - if you and tropical seedsare to get some strain from them in the the furture Real Seed Company has afew very good lance strains but for more comerical look at World of Seeds many LANCE STRAINS -USE THEIR GEAR ONCE AND VERY GOOD- WOULD /ARE GOING TOUSE THEM AGAIN=------PEACE

H

hawkman

I have found better skunks in them ak beans than what's being sold for 5 bills.[/QUOTEappreciate if you can tell me if there any breeders. ect .that have this ?? HOPE so

H

hawkman

@Jmaes Mabley
Incoming
The One x 85 Humboldt RKS/Guadalajara

He's throwing in a mix of these to round out the collection.
Cherry Bomb 79 Muai x 85RKS/ Guadalajara
Purple Zebra x 85RKS/ Guadalajara
them are swamie strains ?

Organikz

Organikz

them are swamie strains ?
Yes, here is Blue Orca x RKS/MEX
20190215 081744

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
its funny that the roadkill skunk weed used to be common and everywhere, people even got sick of it and now its nowhere and were all dying to get something with a roadkill skunk funk.. i wonder where it went?? i think its just been bred so many times differently that those traits got lost.. and ive always thought the Chemdog had some relation to a roadkill skunk that just changed over time to that chemmy smell.

who knows.. but i have heard that if youre going to look for it, to look through the afghans and not the skunks.

i just wanna punch sam the skunkman in the mouth everytime i read how he didnt like the roadkill smell and bred those traits out cuz he wanted the skunk to smell sweet. who the fuck wants sweet smelling skunk???? its skunk for a reason, shoulda been bred to be as skunky as possible.

anyways, someones gotta find it.. cannacopias got a bc cut, i wonder how it is, im gonna try out there deep chunk cross but i wonder how there cut is alone, they should s1 it or cross it to a chem.

hopefully we will see it soon.

edit: if bodhi says hes got it, hes prolly got it... that guy knows his stuff. and if he has it, he will release it cuz greed is not his style. lets go bodhi..
the rks was purposely worked on to breed the skunk smell out of it. The story goes that it was too much of a security risk with indoor and some outdoor grows so that terpene profile was intentionally bred out of it most likey across the pond by the dutch growers. I cannot prove this but it sounds reasonable if you have ever walked in to an indoor grow with rks in full tilt you would know why it was a security risk. Carbon filters didn't even put a dent in that aroma back in the day.

H

hawkman

the rks was purposely worked on to breed the skunk smell out of it. The story goes that it was too much of a security risk with indoor and some outdoor grows so that terpene profile was intentionally bred out of it most likey across the pond by the dutch growers. I cannot prove this but it sounds reasonable if you have ever walked in to an indoor grow with rks in full tilt you would know why it was a security risk. Carbon filters didn't even put a dent in that aroma back in the day.

guess that does make sense - but it's a dam shame

H

hood112297

I too have gone through all of Dukes gear and Nature Farm and found nothing close to the old school real deal I've been after for 2 decades. Recently was ripped off badly over 100 seeds that were not the real deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom