Robot Clones. Legit?

• Thread starter Vegrights
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vegrights

Vegrights

Has anyone gotten cuts from robot clones? Pics of their Slymer got my interest. I was just wondering if their genetics are legitimate. I can't seem to find any reviews. They say they wholesale to dispensaries but I don't see any that stock their stuff and their instagram does not have much info. Thanks for any help.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Has anyone gotten cuts from robot clones? Pics of their Slymer got my interest. I was just wondering if their genetics are legitimate. I can't seem to find any reviews. They say they wholesale to dispensaries but I don't see any that stock their stuff and their instagram does not have much info. Thanks for any help.
Is this in any way connected to bigdansgenetix.com then its a scam. Slymer. Scam. I spent 2.5k on Seeds and got nothing, spent 2k here at the bay got it right away.. So possibly do some more research on cuts and even call the dispensary that should have the cut of clone. They will tell you. They have nothing to hide if its real.

Vegrights

Vegrights

Not that I know of. Booms pharm is mentioned a lot. I should've put that in the original post. A friend just did a search for clone shops in SoCal and found their instagram page. There is no mention of bigdansgenetix or seeds on the page. My friend sent them an email today to ask what stores carry their cuts. No word from them yet.

Vegrights

Vegrights

Is this in any way connected to bigdansgenetix.com then its a scam. Slymer. Scam. I spent 2.5k on Seeds and got nothing, spent 2k here at the bay got it right away.. So possibly do some more research on cuts and even call the dispensary that should have the cut of clone. They will tell you. They have nothing to hide if its real.

And 2k for seeds? How many? Never heard of seeds going for 2k.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

No my friend. I spent 2k on a bunch of different seeds @ bigdansgenetix.com thinking that it was legit because i know some people at TGA and this guy said he got a cut of their DairyQueen personally and i asked the person personally and they said they dont know him like that and only see him lurking around all the time at the cups. Which was way after i asked that due to the fact i got topped off. I was kind of bummed because i was gojng on a small spending spree fpr certain strains cuts clones and pollen from everywhere. As a matter a fact i havent stopped yet. Making my own seed vault. I pop a few so the community(everyone) can enjoy the strain and keep the rest on the vault for a time when it is needed,or cross dried up take seeds, or keep mother plants at a different location just a mama house. Incase of anything. Ya never know. So after i was bummed about not recieving anything and emailing him constantly no trackkng no reply. He fknally emails me with bs saying it should have came ill resend it then ignores me. With no tracking agai,which means he never sent it. Ao i said eff it i ordered from neptuneseedbank.com and THCfarmer yours truly cant complain found a decent amount of what i want. Although im on a clone and seed hunt for the next year or so. Ill be back in cali running through for everything's i need(not want haha) need for a at least a week then hawaii and the homeland jamrock for the best flavors mother earth has to produce.
Anywho, i would verify who the clone or cut came from if impossible without trying to seem like a dick. Many may feel that way due to a person questioning their ability to "Have", if you have time and veg it enough take clones from it,making that your new mother for that sttsin and flower out the original. Compare The original to other Slymer strains that are out there,Via pics, what growers say it looks like,smels like,taste like etc. If you feel that you are dam near dead on and everything ing else follows up then you have a winner my friend. Im not knocking the people you got your stuff from by anymeans. Im aure and hope its the real deal be cause i swear that strain was on that faggits site aswell. I just only want good things for people whom preserve it and deserve it.

Vegrights

Vegrights

Sorry to hear you got robbed. I haven't gotten anything from them. I just wanted to know if anyone else has and get some reviews. They say they only sale to dispensaries wholesale. Was also hoping someone might know which stores carry their stuff. Their menu is huge and photos of their grow look too massive to not be well known if they are real deal. My cuts have all come from friends except for 12 newbies I recently got from All-Star in SFV. Fingers crossed on those. For me there is no "not enough time to veg to get a cut" from a new girl. I am also on the hunt for keepers.

Vegrights

Vegrights

No my friend. I spent 2k on a bunch of different seeds @ bigdansgenetix.com thinking that it was legit because i know some people at TGA and this guy said he got a cut of their DairyQueen personally and i asked the person personally and they said they dont know him like that and only see him lurking around all the time at the cups. Which was way after i asked that due to the fact i got topped off. I was kind of bummed because i was gojng on a small spending spree fpr certain strains cuts clones and pollen from everywhere. As a matter a fact i havent stopped yet. Making my own seed vault. I pop a few so the community(everyone) can enjoy the strain and keep the rest on the vault for a time when it is needed,or cross dried up take seeds, or keep mother plants at a different location just a mama house. Incase of anything. Ya never know. So after i was bummed about not recieving anything and emailing him constantly no trackkng no reply. He fknally emails me with bs saying it should have came ill resend it then ignores me. With no tracking agai,which means he never sent it. Ao i said eff it i ordered from neptuneseedbank.com and THCfarmer yours truly cant complain found a decent amount of what i want. Although im on a clone and seed hunt for the next year or so. Ill be back in cali running through for everything's i need(not want haha) need for a at least a week then hawaii and the homeland jamrock for the best flavors mother earth has to produce.
Anywho, i would verify who the clone or cut came from if impossible without trying to seem like a dick. Many may feel that way due to a person questioning their ability to "Have", if you have time and veg it enough take clones from it,making that your new mother for that sttsin and flower out the original. Compare The original to other Slymer strains that are out there,Via pics, what growers say it looks like,smels like,taste like etc. If you feel that you are dam near dead on and everything ing else follows up then you have a winner my friend. Im not knocking the people you got your stuff from by anymeans. Im aure and hope its the real deal be cause i swear that strain was on that faggits site aswell. I just only want good things for people whom preserve it and deserve it.
And I see Dan sales "live cuts" for 2,500. What a joke.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sorry for your loss bro.I watched one of his 20 minute videos on how he isn't a thief.lol.
Check karma genetics on ig,he is endorsing a dude in cali with verified karma and rado cuts,others as well.good luck

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

And I see Dan sales "live cuts" for 2,500. What a joke.
Robot emailed me back about theur list. And still waiting on a response on where they acquire their cuts from.i may come out to cali in dec and pick some up.

Vegrights

Vegrights

If its legit
Their list looks great. I spoke with him too. It's an order of 50 or nothing at the moment. Looks like they've been around a while. I'm thinking they wold've been called out by now if they weren't legit. IG is a good resource for the hunt. Many people only post to IG now.

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Their list looks great. I spoke with him too. It's an order of 50 or nothing at the moment. Looks like they've been around a while. I'm thinking they wold've been called out by now if they weren't legit. IG is a good resource for the hunt. Many people only post to IG now.
Yeah its pretty funny when they do get called out. The ordering amount was one of the things that did throw me off a bit but not in a bad way. I just feel anyone can sell 50 clones and up min run with that money. And keep on doing it. Cause no doubt people are selling fake cuts to growers that may not even understand the difference and ables them to continually get away with it. But at least you have found a valuable source so only time will tell.

Halosmoker

Halosmoker

I've tried midnight clones after Mean Gene vouched for their Black Lime Reserve as being a legit cut. I did however have a mite problem, and I heard from reputable sources that someone from the inside confirmed a mite issue at around the time I got my cuts. Just quarantine and treat for Mites (BTE dunk each). You should be good. I got mine from BARC collective on San Vicente in LA. Happy hunting.

Top Bottom