Roc Og (raskals Og X Chem 91) Or (true Og X Chem 91)

• Thread starter Fresh Starts
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fresh Starts

Fresh Starts

I've tried to research this strain and come up short through traditional web search engines. The only thing I can find is that the strain was created by a group named "Dos Perros Seeds" of which there is also no information about- although they seem to be based some where in Santa Cruz judging by the fact that they have gear available through Kind Peoples Collective some times. ( found that out through instagram)

Does anyone have any information about the following that can shed some light onto this strain for me?
- Whats up with Raskals og? Does anyone have any experience with this strain from Cali connections?

-Has anyone smoked/seen Roc OG?

The reason I ask is one of my friends has been cultivating this cut for about a year or so organically and it is undeniably fire! Just wanted to find out the origins of this cut.

K

Katsmokes

I've tried to research this strain and come up short through traditional web search engines. The only thing I can find is that the strain was created by a group named "Dos Perros Seeds" of which there is also no information about- although they seem to be based some where in Santa Cruz judging by the fact that they have gear available through Kind Peoples Collective some times. ( found that out through instagram)

Does anyone have any information about the following that can shed some light onto this strain for me?
- Whats up with Raskals og? Does anyone have any experience with this strain from Cali connections?

-Has anyone smoked/seen Roc OG?

The reason I ask is one of my friends has been cultivating this cut for about a year or so organically and it is undeniably fire! Just wanted to find out the origins of this cut.

Yea I legit got this right now. Fucking FIRE.

Latest posts

Top Bottom