Rockwool and Jacks? TF Says why the hell not? Take II

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
deep buddy

deep buddy

hey tf, a few more?'s buddy. on you a -wings did you change the position(turn them 45degrees) or am i tripping? and second what does the "lil" denote is that just the size or is it a cross?
ive been thinking of putting dual 600's or maybe dual 400's on my A wings. i have no doubt the light footprint will be better, and def a halide in there, really wanting to try the new philips ceramic gas envelope halides, supposed to have crazy spectrum.
anyways great closeups! really impressed by this run!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Glad you liked the pics guys.

DB,
optical illusion on the adjust a wings. They are normal orientation. The "Lil" plants that I have in the room are a batch of 16 SS & MxB that are planted 2 to a slab. They went from rooted clone to flip in 2 weeks. One week in 4" then 1 week on slab, then flip. They are one week younger in flower as well.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Admittedly she doesn't seem to like the lower EC as much, and was showing some premature color changes, hence not so sexy. I will see what I can do.

-TF

deep buddy

deep buddy

Glad you liked the pics guys.

DB,
optical illusion on the adjust a wings. They are normal orientation. The "Lil" plants that I have in the room are a batch of 16 SS & MxB that are planted 2 to a slab. They went from rooted clone to flip in 2 weeks. One week in 4" then 1 week on slab, then flip. They are one week younger in flower as well.

-TF
yeah it weird i see what your saying. i just know ive seen somebody setting them up socket to socket instead of edge to edge, ive only used mine edge to edge, and thanks for answering a question you had already answered, bout the lil ones. your fault though cause those pics had me all like WTF MF and shit. ohh and show us the ugly bitch, ugly girls need love too.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Admittedly she doesn't seem to like the lower EC as much, and was showing some premature color changes, hence not so sexy. I will see what I can do.

-TF
Ow well, I bet she is still a killer. Sure was getting fat in the earlier pics.

Aerojoe

Aerojoe

Damn TF, all the ladies look great. Is this a co2 supplemented room?

-TF
What do you mean premature color change? got a bit locked out? or over flushed? Now I really wanna see, I bet it's not that bad considering everything else is looking top notch. Keep it up bro.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

OK here she is. Premature color change in my opinion is that she is a hungrier girl. Especially right in the middle of the lighting overlap. I didn't want to run too high EC for the rest of the girls, so I let it ride.
IMG 3152
IMG 3157

-TF

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
LOOKING BOMBAY!!
whats your watering schedule. I have been on a short cycle 20-30 seconds on and about an hour off. the plants love that shit. I water my coco the same way all the way through.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Cap,
I water once when the lights go on till I get a good runoff (2 minutes or so. I actually fine tune it by each of the four zones). I water once more, 1/2 way through the light cycle. Same way. That's it. When they were fresh to the room, they only got watered once a day. In veg, I water only when the media is mostly dry. I do about the same on water cycles for rockwool and coco. Seems to work for me so far.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Bottom flowers were nice and chunky. With lots of good trichrome coverage all the way to the lowest nugs. I have only narrowed it down to a few great ones so far. The worst wifi is about 75% as good as the best. Pretty good consistency across the phenos I would say. I have guests from out of town, so I have been behind in updates. Hang in there guys, it's coming....

-TF

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I had wifis kind of all over the place. My favorite I lost, it was a champion. The next best was one that smells exactly like lemon pine sol. 2 didn't have much smell at all. Some had a chunky, classic OG structure, and others had more of a hybrid structure for sure. I would say 8 out of 10 were keepers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom