Rockwool Soaked In Undercurrent

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nugg

Nugg

I still use rockwool I'm my rcdwc systems,have for yrs and still will...I just figured out how to use it in my system..I simply just keep it dry after seed roots out..I run it about a inch from top net pot.use my scrog for support....ok..I use 2" ridged foam cut to fit down in net pot about a inch...I cut 1" square hole in center of foam..that's where the rockwool goes..I use just enough hydration pebbles to fill the remaining space under the foam to stop water getting to rockwool...

Indiva710

Indiva710

I have used rw in my rdwc setup and I didn't have any issues like that however I'm using 8" current culture netpots and they have the stage in the middle so it's like filling them 1/3 then adding the rw however I like my root riots best...and have a top fed dwc propgation tote and does wonders....and you say you can only get rw in your area so why don't you order something else like root riots or use nothing I've seen it done that way too....I'd DEFINITELY WOULDNT QUIT OVER SOMETHING MINOR........esp you saying your disabled and actually grow for your meds like I do I get it but I def wouldnt give up and throw in the towel over minor shit and u shouldnt use coco in rdwc as it can clog ur pumps or hoses depending on size etc.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom