"Rollitup" hacked?

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Ok must have just been on my side? Thanks its seems to be up now but I swear it was down a few min ago ? must have a had a bad link? sorry peeps

lino

lino

Just noticed that the forum is no longer on line? looks to be hacked, my security picked it up just a heads up I would stay clear from there. First TSD now RIU whos next? Makes you wonder are we safe anywhere we go?
I was just trying to go to that site and problems and strange pop ups,,,, I dont run strong anti-virus or pop up blocker but the site did some wierd shit and 10:50 colo Mtn time

lino

lino

Verified at 10:55am colo time.... that site server is infected at this moment... danderous at the moment,,,, trust me on that.... it shooting out crap .... stay away if you dont have strong CPU protection

If fact I'm logging off ,,, got some shit on my CPU from there,,,danger

lino

lino

Okay,,, reboot, and scanning,,, network appears to be okay,,, my server didnt get hit.... Everything seems okay,,,,, I got re-directed earlier today and again at 10:50am colo time.... That server might be fighting a virus this morning cause it did some weird shit today.... CHROME had problems ! firefox seemed okay, but not positive about anything rite now

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

i went there a couple days on my phone, hmmm
i noticed right off the bat a redirect.and exited...

Latest posts

Top Bottom