IMG 2126
Rollitup rolls but THC Farmer ROCKS!!:)

Juicin

Juicin

They sure do act like a bunch of babies over there

"free speech"

Unless you shitpost better than they do. Then you get banned, lol

I barely lasted a day. . .

I'm all for sites with free speech and off topic shitposting. But the thin skinned admins and regulars at that site don't really fit. New posts over there was like reading the off topic discussion on most boards. Barely a cultivation site

Homesteader

Homesteader

They let trolls run the mill at that joint. Fucking pathetic to listen to the same douche bags attacking people with insults and get away with it over and over again. I will never go back there. The LED section has even been gutted it seems as well, which was the only reason to go there. Again Fuck Roll It Up! That is all.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Man how I miss the old OG dayz and site. Where men were men and everyone was pretty damn cool. people anymore are way too thin skinned and easily offended. It's actually ironic since potheads are supposed to be so laid back and peaceful. What the F%%% ever happened with that?????

Gayola

Gayola

RollItUp... this site is super friendly and very helpful. Just make sure you're asking for help in the right places :)
Hi friend. Congratulations on your win. I miss you. U do know what ur doing. Good luck.

visajoe1

visajoe1

RIU down again. What a joke of a site, dont know why I bother there. Just got a convo from Rollitup himself about "inappropriate language"??? Cant see it tho cuz the site is down, but very curious to see what the hell they are talking about. They hate on Six for being on staff here too, yet he's one of the best members they have, dropping knowledge of all types. That place is off the rails...

sixstring

sixstring

RIU down again. What a joke of a site, dont know why I bother there. Just got a convo from Rollitup himself about "inappropriate language"??? Cant see it tho cuz the site is down, but very curious to see what the hell they are talking about. They hate on Six for being on staff here too, yet he's one of the best members they have, dropping knowledge of all types. That place is off the rails...

Sorry bro,its not down.they probably banned you if you got a message about behavior lol.its ok though cause this site is better and no unclefuck here hahaha

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow I posted this three years ago when I was having problems I see they still have problems over there thank God I never went back
Damn bro, it has been a few seconds since Ive seen you around. How you hanging man? Hope you and your are well. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom