Rookie Needs Help...

• Thread starter 420.hydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420.hydro

420.hydro

Put unknown seedling in Rockwool on day1 (image#1)
image#2=day8
image#3=day11
images#4&5=day18
image#6=day20 (cut off lrg leaves)
image#7&8=day22
Image#9&10=day24
I can't help feeling that this is not right....am I right or wrong?

Rookie needs help
Rookie needs help 2
Rookie needs help 3
Rookie needs help 4
Rookie needs help 5
Rookie needs help 6
Rookie needs help 7
Rookie needs help 8
Rookie needs help 9
Rookie needs help 10
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
can u clarify your question a tad better with more specifics? looks good from here. What are your concerns?

420.hydro

420.hydro

can u clarify your question a tad better with more specifics? looks good from here. What are your concerns?

First off thanks for your response! Greatly appreciated!!
I guess my concern is the height being approx 6" vs the bushiness of it.
I know light means everything to it & I'm worried that I should training it by now...

420.hydro

420.hydro

Didn't give it a strong look because it looks normal enough to me. What are you worried about? Looks like you're doing a good job so far.

First off thanks for your response! Greatly appreciated!!
I guess my concern is the height being approx 6" vs the bushiness of it.
I know light means everything to it & I'm worried that I should training it by now...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
start by sharing what lighting/spectrum/wattage you are using. include nute regime. temps, ph of feed water etc. Ahh also temps of your feed water or resevoir temps

Also growth with your style/system will be prolific, but as they gain height you can prune your lowers so you don't end up with a lot of larf/popcorn buds below. This pruning will also send more energy to your upper more dominant colas. the lowers depending on how shaded they are will never get really large and rob energy from the uppers because they will always struggle to keep up.

It will also increase air flow a good thing thru your canopy and below the canopy. All in all everything looks fine for this early in your run.

What strains are they?

420.hydro

420.hydro

start by sharing what lighting/spectrum/wattage you are using. include nute regime. temps, ph of feed water etc. Ahh also temps of your feed water or resevoir temps

Also growth with your style/system will be prolific, but as they gain height you can prune your lowers so you don't end up with a lot of larf/popcorn buds below. This pruning will also send more energy to your upper more dominant colas. the lowers depending on how shaded they are will never get really large and rob energy from the uppers because they will always struggle to keep up.

It will also increase air flow a good thing thru your canopy and below the canopy. All in all everything looks fine for this early in your run.

What strains are they?
Ok...here goes (hopefully I use the approved format...lol)
Lighting:
32"x32" grow tent w/1 agrobrite 125w (7000 lmns) CFL+295w of LEDs (3300+ lmns) + 24w 1400 lmns blue & red 240 LEDs all full spectrum

I'm using general hydroponic maxigrow/rapidstart simple program...but I haven't added floralicious plus need to find in a smaller portion (currently only in bulk sizes locally)...ph is 6.0 @ low 70's° F (room temp)
Unknown seedling...
Thanks for your time!!
Peace!!

420.hydro

420.hydro

Hey jumpincactus!
Need some more help if you don't mind... been trying to find info on dwc nutrient deficiencies. These spots showed up yesterday (3/28)...can you point me in the right direction? Greatly appreciated if you could help!
Peace!

IMG 20180329 162057
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey jumpincactus!
Need some more help if you don't mind... been trying to find info on dwc nutrient deficiencies. These spots showed up yesterday (3/28)...can you point me in the right direction? Greatly appreciated if you could help!
Peace!
Hard for me to tell, that leaf margin spotting doesn't look necrotic to me and TBH I haven't seen or dealt with anything that looks like that. I couldn't find a match in my deficiency guide are those leaf margin spots actually white like they look in your pic? or are they yellow? How close are your lights and whats your canopy temperatures.?

C

Cannibal Joe

image#2=day8
image#3=day11
images#4&5=day18
image#7&8=day22
Image#9&10=day24
Doesn't look to bad.It might be the unknown plants genes.Although I changed the wall color in my grow to whiter white and plants grew shorter till I switched to HPS and they started to stretch.Dont think that's going on here , but it looks very similar.

madgrower

madgrower

Hey jumpincactus!
Peace!
What water are you using..I see white spots on your bucket

420.hydro

420.hydro

I'm using tap water that I "distill" for a few days prior to water changes...I also put an air stone it...the spots on lid are from like week 1 or 2 but I don't remember what.

C

Cannibal Joe

I'm using tap water that I "distill" for a few days prior to water changes...I also put an air stone it...the spots on lid are from like week 1 or 2 but I don't remember what.
Roots turning brown , maybe a smell with it.

C

Cannibal Joe

Thanks everyone...but it's what root rot looks like at the beginning
I looked through my pictures , and found a plant that was bleaching in a similar way , tuned out to be potassium deficiency.Hows your pH that can cause bleaching also.

Gavg

Gavg

I used black strap molasses when my plants in Rockwool and believe me they were lime green and yellow all through a cheep ph pen giving false readings .
A heeped tea spoon per 10/15 ltr of black molasis did the trick
I looked through my pictures , and found a plant that was bleaching in a similar way , tuned out to be potassium deficiency.Hows your pH that can cause bleaching also.

C

Cannibal Joe

image#2=day8
image#3=day11
images#4&5=day18
image#7&8=day22
Image#9&10=day24
Plant looks good so far , let it get 16" to 20" then flower , auto will start by itself

Top Bottom