Room With Drop Ceiling

• Thread starter MetalGear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MetalGear

MetalGear

Looking into turning an 11x20 room with a drop ceiling into a flowering room, only problem is the smell with the ceiling not being sealed let’s it go into other areas of the building.

What would be the best setup for this a 10x20 tent or anyway to seal up the ceiling? Open to any ideas just wish i could run the whole room and not have smell creep through. I can’t do a mega exhaust to create enough negative pressure that would probably be too loud for it

Thanks in advance
Mg

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i,d go tents and carbon filters but that's me.but tents save u from possible damage from things like hanging lights and high moisture

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looking into turning an 11x20 room with a drop ceiling into a flowering room, only problem is the smell with the ceiling not being sealed let’s it go into other areas of the building.

What would be the best setup for this a 10x20 tent or anyway to seal up the ceiling? Open to any ideas just wish i could run the whole room and not have smell creep through. I can’t do a mega exhaust to create enough negative pressure that would probably be too loud for it

Thanks in advance
Mg
2x2 acoustical tile, or 2x4?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Kynar tiles but that stuff is expensive, I use them in the clean room drop ceiling, insert and great way to seal em off with silicone as gasket to each tile. We run in a class 100 clean room for packaging and lab

Latest posts

Top Bottom