Root Aphids

• Thread starter roasthawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spaaaaceboy

Hey caps, I just discovered a pretty bad RA problem in one of my rooms. It seems that at least half the plants in this room have it. Im at day 2 of flower and plants are all very healthy and green, but am having a hard one on deciding whether I should just scrap this run or give the teas a try.

Based on your experience if you had a grow that you REALLY needed to make work, do you think its worth the risk? I know this is a tuff question and really only I can make this decision, but any information would be greatly appreciated.

I ordered a ton of the stuff so treating weekly with full strength teas should not be a problem.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey caps, I just discovered a pretty bad RA problem in one of my rooms. It seems that at least half the plants in this room have it. Im at day 2 of flower and plants are all very healthy and green, but am having a hard one on deciding whether I should just scrap this run or give the teas a try.

Based on your experience if you had a grow that you REALLY needed to make work, do you think its worth the risk? I know this is a tuff question and really only I can make this decision, but any information would be greatly appreciated.

I ordered a ton of the stuff so treating weekly with full strength teas should not be a problem.

If you really need to make it work you will be using the foliar pack 1-2x per week to get about 70-80% of a bug free harvest.

Check out my photo of the month entry in the feb POTM and you will see a plant that has RA week 6. Has had RA since week 1 but with weekly tea at full concentrate plants bounced back. RA are still around but do not appear to be damaging the plant any more and are moving much slower. No more are coming out of the runoff so I do not think they are in the root zone anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom