Root Excellerator

• Thread starter MadDog1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MadDog1984

I have heard a lot of good things with using root excellerator.
When do I use it?
I have a few amnesia growing in rockwool they have just popped through last week and are roughly 2.5 - 3" when would I be able to use it.
I intend to use the oxypot system if that makes a difference.

S

stevekaz28

I hit my plants with it once a week. It's pretty powerful stuff so go with 75% of what is recommended. I'm growing in soil and it's insane how it promotes root growth. I get an inch of roots shooting out of the drain holes in the bottom of my pots within 2 weeks of using it. I even use an extremely diluted solution with just the excelurator and water on clones.

M

MadDog1984

I hit my plants with it once a week. It's pretty powerful stuff so go with 75% of what is recommended. I'm growing in soil and it's insane how it promotes root growth. I get an inch of roots shooting out of the drain holes in the bottom of my pots within 2 weeks of using it. I even use an extremely diluted solution with just the excelurator and water on clones.
Cheers stevekaz28

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Use it from the beginning. You should be soaking rockwool in roots excel prior to propagation. Did you try google or searching the forum or reading the instructions maybe?

Top Bottom