Rooted Clones Outdoors One Leave Wilted

• Thread starter Cherrrysauce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cherrrysauce

Just picked up my two rooted clones for this years grow. Mother of berries because I live in Maine and love the strain and skywalker OG because I’ve heard lots of good things. I put them right outside today in a little bit of shade and gave the skywalker a little water cus it was looking a little sad most of the leaves came back from dropping but ones still pretty bad. Should I snip that leave? I just sprayed them and stuck it back under the dome with vents all the way open. Was about 75° F today and pretty humid too if that helps! Second year grow here and last year I got started with plants already in 3 gal pots and in June.

Rooted clones outdoors one leave wilted
Rooted clones outdoors one leave wilted 2
Rooted clones outdoors one leave wilted 3
Homesteader

Homesteader

I would say no dome. Humidity shouldn't be an issue, just be careful easing it into the sun. Row cover (ag-19) works great for this time of year if you can get some. Its breathable and filters some of the UV as well as give you frost protection

Last edited:
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Just picked up my two rooted clones for this years grow. Mother of berries because I live in Maine and love the strain and skywalker OG because I’ve heard lots of good things. I put them right outside today in a little bit of shade and gave the skywalker a little water cus it was looking a little sad most of the leaves came back from dropping but ones still pretty bad. Should I snip that leave? I just sprayed them and stuck it back under the dome with vents all the way open. Was about 75° F today and pretty humid too if that helps! Second year grow here and last year I got started with plants already in 3 gal pots and in June.
Itll live..cut the leaf.

BudBogart

BudBogart

This is my first time growing some clones. Compared to seeded babies, clones have a lot of sun absorbing leaves with very little roots to keep them fed. I definitely needed to keep the clones in a shadier spot than similar sized seeded plants. Hope this helps.

Top Bottom