Roots Organic Uprising

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

So I have a 5 gallon bucket of soil, and I need to amend these into it.
Roots organic uprising
Roots organic uprising 2
Roots organic uprising 3
The 5 gallons of soil is used happy frog.
I don't have any probes for testing, I use liquid test ph drops, and have a ppm meter.
I need to know how much of each of these packets should I put in the bucket of soil I have to amend it. The directions say for 1-10 gallon container use 1-2 tsp of grow. That to me just seems like hardly anything for a 5 gallon bucket of soil.

Does anybody know anything about these products in particular?

I also have some sumatran bat guano, 8-3-1. Would I be better off using that?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I hoping to use roots organics stuff, I've heard good things about it. When I mix this stuff up I'm gonna lay it out on a tarp to mix it up really really good. I'm thinking since I used a good amount of the dolomite lime in the mix already I don't think I will need the elemental pack.

I would like to know the perfect amount of the grow to use in the 5 gallon bucket, and top dress the bloom in a week or 2 before flip..

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I hoping to use roots organics stuff, I've heard good things about it. When I mix this stuff up I'm gonna lay it out on a tarp to mix it up really really good. I'm thinking since I used a good amount of the dolomite lime in the mix already I don't think I will need the elemental pack.

I would like to know the perfect amount of the grow to use in the 5 gallon bucket, and top dress the bloom in a week or 2 before flip..
I cant speak to the RO mix as I havent ever used it.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I cant speak to the RO mix as I havent ever used it.
Dont you use their Soul line at all? I have 3 small bottles of the hydro feeding solution. I am about to try some of that on the plants in veg and see how they react.
I want to amend the 5 gallon bucket to make it more natural and see how things go.

YuppieHippie

YuppieHippie

We use these nutes throughout the whole grow, start with Roots 707 soil and top off when the plants start to show signs of needing nutrients. Then I top dress 1 tsp per gallon of soil being used with the foundation, bloom and start the sea bird quant at week 6. Great nutes!!!!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

We use these nutes throughout the whole grow, start with Roots 707 soil and top off when the plants start to show signs of needing nutrients. Then I top dress 1 tsp per gallon of soil being used with the foundation, bloom and start the sea bird quant at week 6. Great nutes!!!!
Hey there, I was wondering how I should mix the roots organics into my soil, as the directions are kinda vague, and I don't see how 1 tsp could be enough for 1 10 gallon pot, and not be too much for a 1 gallon pot... I have 2 bucket almost full of used happy frog and have been constantly having problems with ph and feeding. Will amending these packets into it help even out the ph? My plants are looking shitty even in veg now which probably has something to do with the dolomite lime I added to get the ph closers to neutral than from too acidic.

YuppieHippie

YuppieHippie

Hey there, I was wondering how I should mix the roots organics into my soil, as the directions are kinda vague, and I don't see how 1 tsp could be enough for 1 10 gallon pot, and not be too much for a 1 gallon pot... I have 2 bucket almost full of used happy frog and have been constantly having problems with ph and feeding. Will amending these packets into it help even out the ph? My plants are looking shitty even in veg now which probably has something to do with the dolomite lime I added to get the ph closers to neutral than from too acidic.
Hey Stumpy,, I'm using 1 tsp per gallon of Foundation, Bloom, Sea Bird Quano in flower.....depending on plant how many times I do this. Heaven feeders get hit Cpl times a week where as the light feeders only once weekly. The Nitro quant is and the XL orgenoism are top notch products! Busy here so hope this quick reply answered your question....

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Hey @YuppieHippie I was wanting to ask you if I can grow a full cycle of a plant from beginning to end with just soul synthetics grow, infinity, and bloom? I'm currently hitting week 3 veg, and I am just using grow and infinity, then when I go to flower I'm going to either just bloom, or infinity and bloom.

Also, I don't see any micronutrients listed in the guaranteed analysis. Are they there, just not listed?

YuppieHippie

YuppieHippie

@Stumpy420 hey bro.... I never used the soul synthetic lines so I have no advice for you, but I do know you can start off with Roots 707 and amend only once or twice during the cycle.We do it all the time here and the quality is superb. Amending with Roots Foundation, Bloom, Seabird quano around weeks 4-5, strain dependent.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Knock up some good soil,water n mollasses ..good to go.
Gotta go buy gypsum for my soil to loosen things up. Dolo lime compacted it, but I at least get mg out of it, now need gypsum. Then my plants should start praying again. My soil game has been crap, but I'm Killin it in dwc.

dankninja

dankninja

as an alternate just use as a top dressing, i have used the bloom successfully in and out with decent ff or sunshine soil

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Hey Stumpy,, I'm using 1 tsp per gallon of Foundation, Bloom, Sea Bird Quano in flower.....depending on plant how many times I do this. Heaven feeders get hit Cpl times a week where as the light feeders only once weekly. The Nitro quant is and the XL orgenoism are top notch products! Busy here so hope this quick reply answered your question....
one tsp of each per gallon of soil? so a 5 gallon pot would get 5 tsp of foundation, 5 tsp of grow and 5 tsp of bloom? just want to make sure I understand since I just got the line and dont have any experience mixing all three in.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
one tsp of each per gallon of soil? so a 5 gallon pot would get 5 tsp of foundation, 5 tsp of grow and 5 tsp of bloom? just want to make sure I understand since I just got the line and dont have any experience mixing all three in.
1tsp per gallon of water
Shouldnt take over a gallon of water to water a 5gal bucket

M

Maxswellsc

Okay, I've beem trying to figure out how much to ammend but cant find a solid answer

I Use 1tsp per gallon of soil. So for a 5 gallon container you would use 5tsp TOTAL of fertilizer. For vegetative growth you would use 2 1/2 tsp of Uprising grow & 2 1/2 of uprising Foundation. I usually feed every 3-4 weeks or depending on how the plant looks. For flowering I suggest to use the Roots organic super phos Bat guano in addition to using the foundation & bloom.

Top Bottom