Roots Organic Uprising

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I talked to Vance over at Aurora Innovations. He talked to his peeps and they recommend using an ounce (weight, not volume) of each Foundation, Grow, and bloom per gallon of soil base mix. I tried the mix this year on my flowers/veggies and the mix did GREAT! gonna try it with the girls soon

B

Burned Haze

I used uprising for my OD this year and was pleased with the results . I didn’t use their worm poop or mykos but ethier way I’m def going to be using their brand next year

I did 1 cup per (100 gal) uprising grow/bloom and 6 cups azomite every 2-3 weeks with their bat guano s

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I used uprising for my OD this year and was pleased with the results . I didn’t use their worm poop or mykos but ethier way I’m def going to be using their brand next year

I did 1 cup per (100 gal) uprising grow/bloom and 6 cups azomite every 2-3 weeks with their bat guano s
nice! I was really impressed with the results I got with my veggies, my romanesco were MONSTERS!! I did a little experiment (if you could call it that) with it too. I basically just used the uprising at the 1 ounce per gallon of media when I was transplanting a couple of Echinacea seedling that I had in Root Riot Plugs. they each went into 1 quart (1/4 gal) fabric pots, one with straight coco that was amended and the other was a mix of coco and EWC amended at the same rate mentioned above. I didn't feed either of em a damn thing after that aside from microbes and they both thrived the rest of the year without a deficiency or issue to speak of. I was pretty impressed they lived so happily off what was in that quart for the whole summer and then some.

M

marcsammo

nice! I was really impressed with the results I got with my veggies, my romanesco were MONSTERS!! I did a little experiment (if you could call it that) with it too. I basically just used the uprising at the 1 ounce per gallon of media when I was transplanting a couple of Echinacea seedling that I had in Root Riot Plugs. they each went into 1 quart (1/4 gal) fabric pots, one with straight coco that was amended and the other was a mix of coco and EWC amended at the same rate mentioned above. I didn't feed either of em a damn thing after that aside from microbes and they both thrived the rest of the year without a deficiency or issue to speak of. I was pretty impressed they lived so happily off what was in that quart for the whole summer and then some.
This is my first year growing since I was 18. I am 64 years old now. This is also the first time I've bought all the equipment I need to grow indoors. I have some beautiful plants, but some are turning yellow, and some leaves are turning upward and brown spots. Will roots organic uprising help with my plants ? Any help would be great

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It wouldn’t hurt to start a thread and post some pictures. This is an old thread and might get ignored. Then an indoor grower will ask you for more information! Welcome to the farm you young squirt! 68!😄

Latest posts

Top Bottom