Roots Uprising Application Rate?

• Thread starter Saint Skinny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

Howdy doody rowdy booties!
I picked up a few lbs of uprising grow, bloom and Foundation... I was wondering how many tsp per gallon of soil others are using when amending. The directions are a bit too vague to be much help. Right meow I have pro-mix but Im gonna do a side by side with pro-mix, coco, and a 50/50 mix. thanks all!

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Looks about right! lol How you like the Uprising line? and how long you been using it?
I dont use the line.. i just use the flower all the way through... i dont use it much but its cheap... my buddy swears by it... he adds 1 foundation to one bag of veg and plops the plant in... then makes teas out of the flower later.... thats too much nitrogen for my taste

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

I dont use the line.. i just use the flower all the way through... i dont use it much but its cheap... my buddy swears by it... he adds 1 foundation to one bag of veg and plops the plant in... then makes teas out of the flower later.... thats too much nitrogen for my taste
Gotchya, I was using the Foundation Tea for Cal and Mag before I got the rest of the line, thinking about adding in some elemental too

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Gotchya, I was using the Foundation Tea for Cal and Mag before I got the rest of the line, thinking about adding in some elemental too
If you grow in dirt there is already a lot of cal mag.. i dont add that either

T

Thecalikid

its kinda late to answer but if you look up aurora innovations feed chart they have exacts on how much to use and when depending on container size or i like to pick up the book from the local grow store which has all their regimens in it. i used to use their entire lineup master schedule with all their liquid feed and all their dry amendments. im thinking of going back to them

Latest posts

Top Bottom