• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Unbelievable, funny and rude all at the same time.

Son of a gun.. They straight took your shit... And you have nice shit Jack heh!

I would ask for some reimbursement and sue if they ingore giving you what you deserve. You worked to fricken hard for that.

Curious to here what comes of this, keep us posted.

B

Buddy Flowers

::pulls up chair, ottoman, Roor, big jar, and cooler, sets up umbrella:

F

f1ydave

I wonder if it was listed in the article about Next-Gen Grow Rooms that is stated on the cover.

R

Rabbi

We could as a collective boycott and spread the word thru the mmj community that Rosebud mag is a bunch of thieve, jackers and newbee money grubbers. And if there willing to due that, what could they do with any subscription info.

And the only way we stop the boycott and demise of the jobs, is a fat $25,000 check given to Jack with an article in the mag and an apology.

I know I'm going to drop this at every hydro store i walk into. Put all my purchase on the counter and if i see the mag "say Ow shit! you deal with them, sorry i wont be coming here anymore.

Why?

And state the thieve comment again.

i hate thieves

Rabbi

F

FatFreddysKat

Funny thing too is they have a legal team to avoid any issues with these type of things, seams copyright infringement isnt a major concern to this company, also makes me wonder who else they have done this too........they will dig their own grave I hope, so many better products and companies that deserve our cash!!!!

B

Buddy Flowers

if photos aren't copyrighted then they are free game. has nothing to do with AN.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
This has been resolved. Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom