Round 2

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Honestly I have no idea. New everything bro lol. Strain,rig,light,nutes, hell even me. First full run start to finish. No where near dailed in that I know she can be pushed harder. My experience is not to that level so why chance it. No telling what a experienced grower can pull she is a beautiful strain. It's the grower whose lacking the skill. I would be satisfied with 5 zips or so.

Ha fosho looking good so far man wishing ya a bountiful harvest my friend

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Starting week 5 and switching up from potash to cyco swell. Running 650 ppm with ph still 5 to 5.5 . Can really see the frost already. Have two fans running 24/7 under and over canopy. Love to here thoughts.
IMG 1910
IMG 1911

fatawa

fatawa

looks good monkey.nice n healthy.u staying at nute levels for wk 6-8?just curious.dnt change yur numbers just cuz i askd

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
looks good monkey.nice n healthy.u staying at nute levels for wk 6-8?just curious.dnt change yur numbers just cuz i askd

Haven't really thought about it tbh. I'm kinda following manufacturers feeding schedule just cutting it in half. Except I really have been limiting anything with nitrogen. Only in smaller dosages since they jumped 2 ft in stretch. Explain week 6 and 8.

fatawa

fatawa

Except I really have been limiting anything with nitrogen.
very smart..i pull way back after stretch.id keep yur numbers they look healthy.praying very nice n pics.ah..wk6-8 is pretty much yur swell..for most part by wk 7 new bud locations shud cease,u hav what u hav for locations but the swell will start

fatawa

fatawa

Now on the swell they usually do require more p&k but keep yur numbers same.make it tell u it wants more.keep an eye on fan leaf stems..going purple/pinkish is indication yur ph is slightly off n there not catching p&k(hydro try n stay 6.0-6.2 n late flower) or they want more..the catch is we need to look at the healthy fan leaves for this.old ones that are dying will do this naturaly..so the fan leaves right below budsites.

fatawa

fatawa

Its a slow n steady wins the race kinda thing on nutes..all noobs wanna pump big numbers but then u run into a slew of fuckups..more nutes dnt equal big buds,its a culmination of good choices and yur doing it.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Now on the swell they usually do require more p&k but keep yur numbers same.make it tell u it wants more.keep an eye on fan leaf stems..going purple/pinkish is indication yur ph is slightly off n there not catching p&k(hydro try n stay 6.0-6.2 n late flower) or they want more..the catch is we need to look at the healthy fan leaves for this.old ones that are dying will do this naturaly..so the fan leaves right below budsites.

Yeah I started cyco swell last night and supa stiky. I'm keeping an eye on the p&k. I'll have to keep a look out for the ph since I'm soiless just perlite and hydroton. Everything I've read says low ph 5.3 is perfect. But that was really for veg. Not sure about flower so I'll have to watch close. Couldn't find info for soiless in flower.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
im n dwc so get with old timer on that.if thats yur low on ph swing then id do 5.5-5.7 but DO NOT hang on my words bout that.my #'s r 5.8-6.2 n water

I've never met old timer not sure who you mean bro.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I've been reading and watching it. Easier to learn when I keep my mouth shut lol

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Starting week 6 today!!! Going to dump res instead of top off. And let some ph water run through them for a couple feeds and refill nutes tomorrow. At what weeks do u guys feed the hardest levels of nutes?

I'll get some pics up tonight

Top Bottom