Round 2

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 43 guys things are progressing I can see my mistakes and start a plan for the clone. Lowered ppm to 450 and letting ph sit at 5.4-5.2. Will have to add makeup water tonight and adjust ppm and ph. But anyway lol.
IMG 2022
IMG 2026
IMG 2030

This time she controlled the grow and I wasn't prepared for training!! She needs a firm hand and have a plan about her stretch she tripled in size from veg.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Day 54 things are changing rapidly. Her fade is taking over. My trichomes are mostly cloudy no amber yet. Ppm is 350 ph 5.5 to 5.8. I believe she will go into week 9. What do y'all think? Had some drain issues this week and pulled roots 18 inches long out of drain lines lol. Glad I caught that before a accident. She goes on nothing but ph water from here on out. Let me know what u think @jumpincactus @fatawa @EventHorizan
IMG 2077
IMG 2079
IMG 2083
IMG 2085

fatawa

fatawa

Shit....looks beautiful to me monkey.i personaly if i was n yur shoes wud throw my florakleen n now (im n dwc/aero) n do my 3-5day flush.but i like that racey high.i usualy only let mine hit roughly 5-10%amber/90-95% cloudy.did you draw back temps back to get yur hints of purp or is it pheno?

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit....looks beautiful to me monkey.i personaly if i was n yur shoes wud throw my florakleen n now (im n dwc/aero) n do my 3-5day flush.but i like that racey high.i usualy only let mine hit roughly 5-10%amber/90-95% cloudy.did you draw back temps back to get yur hints of purp or is it pheno?

Temps are usually 75-77 lights on and 67-69 lights off. Res temp is 68. So maybe both pheno/environmental. It is half purple urkle too lol loompas headband x purple urkle.

fatawa

fatawa

Temps are usually 75-77 lights on and 67-69 lights off. Res temp is 68. So maybe both pheno/environmental. It is half purple urkle too lol loompas headband x purple urkle.
id guess more pheno.takes cooler temps then that.ill pull back to 59Ā° n late flower for trich production.and id gues below 62 cud induce colors(imo of course)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
From the strains hes runnin I would say pheno

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Day 54 things are changing rapidly. Her fade is taking over. My trichomes are mostly cloudy no amber yet. Ppm is 350 ph 5.5 to 5.8. I believe she will go into week 9. What do y'all think? Had some drain issues this week and pulled roots 18 inches long out of drain lines lol. Glad I caught that before a accident. She goes on nothing but ph water from here on out. Let me know what u think @jumpincactus @fatawa @EventHorizan
View attachment 721906 View attachment 721907 View attachment 721908 View attachment 721909
looks really good...

My urkle had black leaves and was purple PURPLE... It was purple 3 weeks before it finished!
Seems like you got a lot of popcorn nugs?
You didn't lollipop?
I believe, at least the p[heno i had, was meant for scrog, as no tops got super big, so the more of them, the better, would be my thought process..
Looks pretty good... Your next time will be better!
Did I tell you I got a new system?

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
i gotta 2nd this monkey.u been patient this whole grow so try in continue yur patience when drying.its debatably the most important step.
She got some pretty colors! Do a good job drying her and you will be set!

Y'all correct me ......... I was gonna chop branches and hang everything. In a mid temp range 65-75 lower humidity the better . After couple days cut off fan leaves. After couple more trim sugar leaves ( keeping trim of course). Put in paper sack and sweat them, and spreading out to dry some till you can move to jars. Repeat step with jars till you are just burping jars rarer and rarer. That's the general idea right??

Right now my area is high humidity with high temps. My area stays very cool in sixties/low 70's and humidity sometimes hits 60%,but mostly hang in fifties . I was gonna hang in my grow area until move to paper/jar step then start Round 3 in my area again lol.

fatawa

fatawa

Right now my area is high humidity with high temps. My area stays very cool in sixties/low 70's and humidity sometimes hits 60%,but mostly hang in fifties
u will b good on them numbers.i wouldnt bring the humidity down too low(this is just my method,just like growing yur personal preference wil come n2 play).the reason i dnt drop humidity(i try n hover round 50,60's safe,40's safe)a slow dry is what u want.anything fast is no bueno...if yur dry in 6days u did something wrong n my opinion

fatawa

fatawa

This is my method exactly.i tie off twine like 4ft lines,6" apart,(no buds shud touch eachother,but minimal space space btween is ok)i cut my branches just below node/crotch so it hangs with a natural hook.i cut all big fans now and any huge sugar leafs.wen clutting sugar leafs just trim lile a clone)n i throw all that shit away cuz it tastes like shit wen u using for edibles.i strive for 65Ā°,50rh but a 10 degree swing is ok.check everyday in the first day they feel dry to the outside(check multiple buds,obviously big ones dry slower)once i feel them dry to outside wait 1 MORE DAY.then trim remaining sugar leafs trimming buds over tupperware to keep the trim.this primo for edibles.and jar it.burp 3 times day 2days,2burps 2days,then once a day until it reaches my desire

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Y'all correct me ......... I was gonna chop branches and hang everything. In a mid temp range 65-75 lower humidity the better . After couple days cut off fan leaves. After couple more trim sugar leaves ( keeping trim of course). Put in paper sack and sweat them, and spreading out to dry some till you can move to jars. Repeat step with jars till you are just burping jars rarer and rarer. That's the general idea right??

Right now my area is high humidity with high temps. My area stays very cool in sixties/low 70's and humidity sometimes hits 60%,but mostly hang in fifties . I was gonna hang in my grow area until move to paper/jar step then start Round 3 in my area again lol.
I would hang the whole plant whole for 5 days, then cut individual branches and clip big fan leaves, then hang for 9 more days.
Do not clip sugar leaves...
By the time its dry they will crumble off..
See a new grower always thinks its getting to dry because the outside get crumbly dry feeling but the sugar leaves and all dry first then even when the outside is crumbly, put in jar and the moisture radiates out to moist ion the outside, each time it does that the interior of your flower get a lil dryer or less moisture! That is what curing is for the most part.. There is some other biological activity going on from what I have read I THINK!

fatawa

fatawa

I always end up final trim/jarring the lil buds a day or2 b4 the big ones.u dontwanna jar early...and u can always test a pc n c if it will burn in loose wrappd small joint.thats wen i jar them....

Latest posts

Top Bottom