Round 2

• Thread starter Evil Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
That's what I want is a cured bud. I will sample of course but 98% is going to cure. Not sure how much real bud there is. A lot of popcorn, that's due to my inexperience with growing and the strain itself . But hell I completed my first with no major issues. And have a heathy clone for now anyway lol. Next run will be better I think...... baring any issues. Thanks for everyone who rode along it was a lot of help. Any good thing takes practice.

fatawa

fatawa

And have a heathy clone for now anyway lol. Next run will be better I think...... baring any issues.
did u write down number or rember yur ppms u used throughout?cuz id dial it n better since same strain.keep pumping yur ppms up by 30-50ppm what u ran this time,until u get a 10-15ppm drop each day...thats wen u r pushing her to her limits

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
did u write down number or rember yur ppms u used throughout?cuz id dial it n better since same strain.keep pumping yur ppms up by 30-50ppm what u ran this time,until u get a 10-15ppm drop each day...thats wen u r pushing her to her limits

Does a bear shit in the woods? Back to a harvesting question. Is it better to take them in their dark cycle or during their light cycle? And do the trichomes continue to turn amber while drying or does harvesting slow down the change from cloudy to amber?

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Does a bear shit in the woods?
I can neither confirm nor deny this question, I've never actually seen a bear taking a shit in the woods...

my first harvest, I left my plants in the dark an extra day and harvested in the dark cycle. basically read about other people doing it this way. I guess the theory behind this is when the lights are on, the plants start really sucking up any nutrients from the root ball so doing it just before lights on keeps everything in the root ball ***shrug*** man, I can't believe we don't have a shrug emoji

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
I can neither confirm nor deny this question, I've never actually seen a bear taking a shit in the woods...

my first harvest, I left my plants in the dark an extra day and harvested in the dark cycle. basically read about other people doing it this way. I guess the theory behind this is when the lights are on, the plants start really sucking up any nutrients from the root ball so doing it just before lights on keeps everything in the root ball ***shrug*** man, I can't believe we don't have a shrug emoji

I've read those same articles and I'm not totally sold on what's fact and what's hippie magic. Don't get me wrong hippie magic is real, it just only effects is putting dreads on white guys lol.

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I've read those same articles and I'm not totally sold on what's fact and what's hippie magic. Don't get me wrong hippie magic is real, it just only effects is putting dreads on white guys lol.

haha, I like hippie magic };-) yeah, I'm still a noob so if the theory sounds reasonable to me, I usually try it... but I don't have any proof.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Does a bear shit in the woods? Back to a harvesting question. Is it better to take them in their dark cycle or during their light cycle? And do the trichomes continue to turn amber while drying or does harvesting slow down the change from cloudy to amber?
What do you say brother?
Well me, I empty my buckets of all water and and run dry for 3 or 4 days then leave in the dark for 2 days and then chop in semi darkness and hang for 14 days at 60%rh and 60 to 65 *

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
Update: everything is in jars now. Smell is kinda chemy with some skunk mixed in. But what the fuck do I know haha. Smoke report is awesome lol. This is by far one of the smoothest smokes I've ever experienced. Taste is evolving best way to describe it. Mine is all head highs I can feel the headband influence props to @loompa.
Especially pheno 1 which was small and didn't get as much light as pheno 2. 2 was my big girl which mostly all pics is of her. And its smoke is similar but you don't get that headband feel at least not yet anyway. My inexperience showed and overall I feel yield suffered. And bud size suffered but still managed a 1/4 plus a couple lids from pheno 1. I learned some valuable lessons and they growed great props @Nspecta
I'm gonna run a single clone next taken from big girl and practice lollipopping and giving her more room. Thanks to all who offered me their time by reading and offering suggestions.
IMG 2138
IMG 2143
IMG 2185
IMG 2186
IMG 2187

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Update: everything is in jars now. Smell is kinda chemy with some skunk mixed in. But what the fuck do I know haha. Smoke report is awesome lol. This is by far one of the smoothest smokes I've ever experienced. Taste is evolving best way to describe it. Mine is all head highs I can feel the headband influence props to @loompa.
Especially pheno 1 which was small and didn't get as much light as pheno 2. 2 was my big girl which mostly all pics is of her. And its smoke is similar but you don't get that headband feel at least not yet anyway. My inexperience showed and overall I feel yield suffered. And bud size suffered but still managed a 1/4 plus a couple lids from pheno 1. I learned some valuable lessons and they growed great props @Nspecta
I'm gonna run a single clone next taken from big girl and practice lollipopping and giving her more room. Thanks to all who offered me their time by reading and offering suggestions.
View attachment 728174 View attachment 728175 View attachment 728176 View attachment 728177 View attachment 728178
not bad brother! Next round!!!

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

View attachment 728174 View attachment 728175 View attachment 728176 View attachment 728177 View attachment 728178

NICE!!!

Hydro head

Hydro head

Very nice

Latest posts

Top Bottom