Russet Mite! aka Super Mite,aka Tri's eater! info inside.

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onespark

Onespark

I got these little terrors from a cut of White Dawg. The only friggin clone I have. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. I tried neem, mighty wash, etc... Nothing wipes them out 100% You can get 95% of them but they are still there. Even dipped plants in triple action and "They Live". Sulfer has no effect whatsoever.

I found this paper

Which says Avid was the only effective quick knockdown tested on Eriophyids. Anyone tried Avid? Abamectin is recommended for agricultural use. I am about to try it on the Veggers. Article also recommends GC Mite for short term knockdown and is safe supposedly. So far these are worse than Root Aphids because at least you can use Met 52 on them and watch them die.

Russet mites have NO KNOWN BIOLOGICAL CONTROL METHOD!!!

Tuff little suckers. I wonder if they were in the White Dawg seeds. My cut is off the seed mother. Hmmmm....

Also, I don't think the Gov or private big pharma MAKES bugs but they sure as hell do manipulate and explore genetics and are very capable of creating new tougher versions of bugs to target SPECIFIC people,plants,animals. These russet beoches have been here forever so I think we are seeing evolution and resistance rather than a conspiracy. The way things are today it could be any one of those things going on because things are crazy now and the world is ruled by insane sick people. Making drugs illegal is a simple business move by the vampires that own and manipulate the worlds wealth against us. They make 500 billion dollars a year off illegal drugs at least. They are probably more interested in putting you in a private for profit prison than killing your plants. Who knows though? Sorry to get off topic.

C

cannabaholic

Fun stuff.

Anyone fully eradicate these bastards yet?

Remember reading somewhere about using Judo(?) on these yield and trich thieving pukes?

Success stories please....wonder whats next...spider mites, root aphids, russet mites...

The borg family tree..

altimood

altimood

I beat russet mites in a warehouse. They are the worst fucking bug to get. Worse than root aphids. Good luck in the "War On Bugs".:sun

I only use Judo in emergencies, this was one of them.

Top Bottom