Mr.jiujitsu

Russet mites or other? Hitting them with neem now

Russet mites or other 3
Russet mites or other 4
Russet mites or other
Russet mites or other 2

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

What’s better to start for my inside as it’s raining outdoors now. 3-1 with sulfer and pyrethrins or neem? The 3 in 1 says not to use if you have used oils and I have not yet.

quirk

quirk

What’s better to start for my inside as it’s raining outdoors now. 3-1 with sulfer and pyrethrins or neem? The 3 in 1 says not to use if you have used oils and I have not yet.
May I suggest Orange oil and Garrett Juice. Both organic and highly effective. 1 0z. ea per gal. of H2O. Use as foliar spray and water-in. No more bugs. Of any kind. Period. B4 and after grows, everything in my grow room and I mean everything gets wiped down with Orange oil. Floor, walls, tent, lights, tools, fans, duct work. You get the drift. When I ready my soil for a grow, I always moisten w/ Orange oil and Garrett Juice which is also great root stimulator. No more bug problems! I got off the Neem a few years back when I learned of these 2 products. Good luck.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I just want them dead. Bout to toss my entire clone line... gone. And treat my tents, full wipe down and see what happens. I’m thinking the 3 in 1 May give me the best shot at taking these fuckers out.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Habenaro spray, 5 habs per quart.
It’s cheap and works. Kills all soft bellied bugs and eggs. Chop fine especially seeds. Simmer 20 minutes do not boil. Make it outside it’s like mace to humans. Spray on plants. I dip clones in solution.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Habenaro spray, 5 habs per quart.
It’s cheap and works. Kills all soft bellied bugs and eggs. Chop fine especially seeds. Simmer 20 minutes do not boil. Make it outside it’s like mace to humans. Spray on plants. I dip clones in solution.

Yes next time. Treat By outside with neem and other oils. Inside with sulfer and chem early. I want plenty of time for this shit to clean up before flower. Full tent evacuation and then full spray and wipe down with alcohol. Every plant treated, every pot and anything going into the tent will be wiped down. I’ll monitor and repeat until they are dead. If they don’t I’ll evacuate the tents, send it all outside and treat. I’ll bake the fuck out of my tents and clean twice before I start. I have no idea where they came from, although last year I def got hit by them I just didn’t realize, now I do, but it was end of the season so it can be so hard to know with outside then.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I thought russet nite where more elongated, am I wrong here and over reacting? Never had pests before like this ....

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

What I see looks more like spider mites eggs? I treated everything outside preventively just days before, maybe I killed off the adults?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

So I have yet to find a crawler, on any of them. I wondering if they are tricrome heads developing now. Oh well plan for the worst I guess

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

This was why I looked at my outside

CE926A82 6888 44D5 8CFC 275A3AB87181
1D20C3AF A7E3 4AE4 84AA 32C56346E47C

And one of my inside started this

3994D81A 4304 424F A15E BC35BFE99750

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

your leaves have the classic boating/leaf deformation and no webs = dreaded broad mites. egg clusters won't be the idea mentioned above. can you show better pictures of your leaves damage topside.

same shit I'm battling now and based on all the defoliation from throwing multiple attacks of various things at it not sure i'm winning just yet.
i'll be looking for new growth to verify the battle is over. if not i'll tear down and clean up. such a shame cause i got all these clones and i had those plants looking perfect for like 3 mths. smdh. fuck it seeds will get popped.

Mst k no 1 leaf damage
June 6 mite inspection 2018 4
June 9 2018 052
June 9 2018 085
the rrock

the rrock

my solution to mites is spray early veg 3-4 weeeks in with Avid or floramite(rotated yearly) I haven't had mites in alot of years. Dont use this stuff while in 12/12 although you shouldn't have to as mites will be gone if sprayed early in veg as this stuff keeps them away

S

statefarmz

I just dealt with a huge infestation of Russet Mites in my commercial grow. The only thing that was able to really kill them has been Sulfur mixed with DE. There is simply no combination that will work as well as this. I have used everything mentioned above and I repeat nothing worked as well as this.

Stop feeding your plants for a week because the Russet Mites feed off Nitrogen. Mix Sulfur (2 tablespoon per gallon) with DE (pour enough DE that will make your mix a milky consistency) I used soap as a wetting agent - APPLY AS A FOLIAR SPRAY. The DE works after it is dry, the sulfur works on impact. Repeat this spray every two-three days. The results will be immaculate.

Keep in mind that this cannot be applied if you have sprayed any type of oil. In the case, that you have sprayed something with oil, such as Mantis, you will have to wait two weeks to spray this

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I just dealt with a huge infestation of Russet Mites in my commercial grow. The only thing that was able to really kill them has been Sulfur mixed with DE. There is simply no combination that will work as well as this. I have used everything mentioned above and I repeat nothing worked as well as this.

Stop feeding your plants for a week because the Russet Mites feed off Nitrogen. Mix Sulfur (2 tablespoon per gallon) with DE (pour enough DE that will make your mix a milky consistency) I used soap as a wetting agent - APPLY AS A FOLIAR SPRAY. The DE works after it is dry, the sulfur works on impact. Repeat this spray every two-three days. The results will be immaculate.

Keep in mind that this cannot be applied if you have sprayed any type of oil. In the case, that you have sprayed something with oil, such as Mantis, you will have to wait two weeks to spray this
What is DE?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

It turns out I never had mites. Or at least never proof or a sign of a live or dead nite

Top Bottom