Russet Mites? Or Other?

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

statefarmz

What is DE?

Erick has answered the question. DE is Diametacious Earth. Also note that you can not use the lime-sulfur that is sold at Walmart. Locate your local hydro store and purchase sulfur there. The DE, I grabbed at Home Depot near the gardening section. You will spend less than $50 (if that). This works like magic!

S

statefarmz

It turns out I never had mites. Or at least never proof or a sign of a live or dead nite

Glad to hear that! If you are growing outdoors I will suggest to spray DE & Sulfur anyway as preventative measure.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Erick has answered the question. DE is Diametacious Earth. Also note that you can not use the lime-sulfur that is sold at Walmart. Locate your local hydro store and purchase sulfur there. The DE, I grabbed at Home Depot near the gardening section. You will spend less than $50 (if that). This works like magic!
It is also used in pool filters. You can get a big box of it at Walmart for like 10$. Probably even cheaper now since it is fall. They have it on clearance

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

It is also used in pool filters. You can get a big box of it at Walmart for like 10$. Probably even cheaper now since it is fall. They have it on clearance
better make sure you get food grade and wear a simple mask too. ijs

Latest posts

Top Bottom