russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Ya gotta be careful with the aspirin in flower because it can cause flowers to hermie. Also I think it's better to spray aspirin after you kill the hrm.
Ive read that but, the stress alone could cause herms..aspirin relieves stress so.
Im going to give it to them after too

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
:(:(:(:(:( Kill those suckers Ken !!
Thanks for the support Sister :)
It might be my imagination, but I think the aspirin made them look better already
Im going to use azamax in the sprayer in just a couple more hours

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just want to say, from what ive read,
I know, I probably dont have much of a chance against these fuckers, But

I gotta try

While I was spraying the Azamax, the sun turned red
Sun729

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I found em...Im fucked :dead:

You found russets? You definitely need a good scope for em. 20x at the very least. I know indoors sulphur burners work as well as sulphur spray. I had them and killed off everything, bombed my space, and started over. Have not seen them in 2 years.

outwest

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You found russets? You definitely need a good scope for em. 20x at the very least. I know indoors sulphur burners work as well as sulphur spray. I had them and killed off everything, bombed my space, and started over. Have not seen them in 2 years.

outwest
Yeah I think they are russets..I saw them crawling..
little worm like fuckers right?
Russetmites1

I have a cheap usb microscope..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Thanks for the support Sister :)
It might be my imagination, but I think the aspirin made them look better already
Im going to use azamax in the sprayer in just a couple est lhours
Is it to late to use 1 TBLS spinosaud in with your azamax? works great...thats what my guys at the grow shop tell me... I use for mites ...gone wham .... per quart ... best luck M course I use in veg ..:(

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Is it to late to use 1 TBLS spinosaud in with your azamax? works great...thats what my guys at the grow shop tell me... I use for mites ...gone wham .... per quart ... best luck M course I use in veg ..:(
I have spinosad! and i was wondering about it. But it says nothing about mites on the bottle
Maybe I will add it next time i spray
Thanks for the tip!
I have at least 60 or 70 days till harvest..thats gunna have to do.

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
here is another one of my bestest plants that is infected and taco leafing :depressed:
Apples 2 Oranges #1
A2O1on728

:(

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Damn i am learning alot in this thread too,I was always under the impression you are fucked if you get russets too ken but that is indoors,dont really know much about them outdoors.Maybe @obsoul or@loompa will see this and chime in,they are outdoor gurus.Im still not convinced they are russets yet or maybe im just hoping for the best for you.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Damn i am learning alot in this thread too,I was always under the impression you are fucked if you get russets too ken but that is indoors,dont really know much about them outdoors.Maybe @obsoul or@loompa will see this and chime in,they are outdoor gurus.Im still not convinced they are russets yet or maybe im just hoping for the best for you.
thanks Fish
Im hopping someone like that has beat them, can look at my pic and tell me how to beat em
I remember reading about the "duds" and the ones in the sun seem to do better than under the lights.

the sun is powerfull..and makes the plants stronger..
did you see Loompas gardens? :eek: Fuckin awesome

I havent lost hope...My light dep 29 days in, and the mites started there..
they still alive. I will show more pics of them in the morning

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
@obsoul33t Have you ever beat russet mites?
If so, please help me save my plants!!

Last edited:
loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Shitty bro.

What's the systemic residual presence of avid? I think it may be out of the question this late in the season, but if it's only 60 days or so it may be worth considering. For some reason I am thinking avid is like 100-120 day systemic. I've never used it though.

I agree man. that is 100% russet mites and they do suck bad. We had a Russet Mite breakout out here in one particular region and destroyed the whole valley's crops. No one knew what it was. It looks like a fungus with a furry brown/rust color especially on the fan leaves, you can see the haze on the top side of the leaves and follow the color along the viens till they meet at the base of the leafe stem. Everyone around here misdiagnosed it as Rust, and so I go out to that region and I pull out the microscope and BAM, billions of fuckers, so many that the leaves tinge brown/rust and they are so small it just looks like a dust or something. I will tell you that the only people who salvaged their gardens were the ones who used Avid in conjunction with the eggicide stuff that kills eggs, and they all used those atomizer sprayers where you could mist and cover every square millimeter of the plant. Its hard from your pics for me to say for sure, could you take a pic of the rust/brown "soot" on the tops of the leaves and the conjunction point where the fingers of the leaves meet the base of the water leaf stem. I can already see the "burning/dying" off look of some of your bud sites which is also a very good sign of those fuckers.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Thanks Caveman..Is Vitamin B ok in flower? I have read superthrive isnt.

I think they are probably on all the plants...a few are not showing any signs..
but they will be treated like they have em
Brewers yeast in a compost tea....AN makes something (organic-b) with it but I bet you could figure out an alternative to expensive bottled nutes ....fuck man really rooting for you and hope you don't have to use avid........call the number on the azamax bottle I've consistently talked to very knowledgeable customer service

INbreed312

INbreed312

I immediately ran out to my gardens in my greenhouse and aquaponic system. Nothing on my cannabis, but I did see some small tanish bugs and black excrement spots on one of my tester black turtle bean plants in my ap system. I immediately pulled it and burned with gasoline. I am so freaked out I took doc's organic bug killer and a few drops of dish liquid to the cannabis. Wishing you the best on this fight CGK!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I agree man. that is 100% russet mites and they do suck bad. We had a Russet Mite breakout out here in one particular region and destroyed the whole valley's crops. No one knew what it was. It looks like a fungus with a furry brown/rust color especially on the fan leaves, you can see the haze on the top side of the leaves and follow the color along the viens till they meet at the base of the leafe stem. Everyone around here misdiagnosed it as Rust, and so I go out to that region and I pull out the microscope and BAM, billions of fuckers, so many that the leaves tinge brown/rust and they are so small it just looks like a dust or something. I will tell you that the only people who salvaged their gardens were the ones who used Avid in conjunction with the eggicide stuff that kills eggs, and they all used those atomizer sprayers where you could mist and cover every square millimeter of the plant. Its hard from your pics for me to say for sure, could you take a pic of the rust/brown "soot" on the tops of the leaves and the conjunction point where the fingers of the leaves meet the base of the water leaf stem. I can already see the "burning/dying" off look of some of your bud sites which is also a very good sign of those fuckers.
Damn it loompa i was hoping you would say ''thats not russets",well better to know i guess,Thanks for taking a minute,I know your ass is kicked.

below frigid

below frigid

Going down to the ranch tomorrow. Bringing my loop. I have not noticed anything but really have not been looking that hard. My plants are far enough apart that one could have something wrong and not get to the rest. Going to give them a good look. Keep us posted. Good Luck!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom