russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

I do 2 to 4 days each spray, id hit em with a residual like forbid or floramite first si ce u just hit em with azamax only because i know axamax is like neem and outs a protective film on the pkant that might make it a lip harder for a systemic like avid to work. I wouldnt soray it any later then week 3 thothats a healtih hazard imo

G gnome

G gnome

I do 2 to 4 days each spray, id hit em with a residual like forbid or floramite first si ce u just hit em with azamax only because i know axamax is like neem and outs a protective film on the pkant that might make it a lip harder for a systemic like avid to work. I wouldnt soray it any later then week 3 thothats a healtih hazard imo
Avid isnt systemic

ItalWinston

ItalWinston

I wouldn't use Avid on Cannabis any time, let alone if flowering.
The safety data sheet sounds like it's nasty stuff. Contains petroleum distillates, is flammable, poison if ingested, and burns skin.
Keep it clean people.

IW

R

redlife215

Get russet mites then tell people to keep it clean. These arent spidermites these russets will ruin ur whole crop it is alot vetter to erradicate them early which is what that 3 part combo will do

R

redlife215

It is fully out of the plant withing 40 days itll test as clean as if it werent sprayed at all

123grow

I'm almost afraid to ask... When you say to spray before week 3 or week 4, How do you know if its week 3 or week 4? ~ Is it when you Start Feeding them the Bloom? or when you first noticed them wanting to Bud? (Sorry for the dumb question) Thanks, Julie

The Humanure

The Humanure

I get russet damage augest 10th when one or 2 plants preflower. Just when you notice the pot smell.

Its like clockwork and we sprayed with organics quite a few times, next year ill rotate chems very early onbefore augest.

I hope grandivo does the trick im well into preflower now.

R

redlife215

I can tell just from the stretch and flower prodyction around what week they are in. Id say spray now until they start getting heavy trich production

123grow

That avid forbid combo is the silver bullet
Did you have to use it for very long? I know we need to get rid of them but just asking cuz its a bitch for one person to do and cant do all of them in one evening. So takes about 3 days to get all plants sprayed. I guess thats the price you pay especially when the plants are close to 10 feet tall. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP ! ~ Julie

Bioflora

Bioflora

Very similar to what we have experienced a week or so ago...turned out to be russet mites , which are very hard to spot. We have now had a couple sprays of pyrethrins along with other botanicals and oils, and seem to be on top of it..needs an application every few days because of life cycle. They spread quickly. Good luck!

123grow

grandivo and venerate. Rotated every 3 days.
The plant that was damaged got hit hard with avid/forbid twice 4 days apart. that was 2 weeks ago. and it looks awesome. The back pack blower works pretty good.
Stihl SR200 backpack sprayer
Yes.. we have the Stihl SR200 backpack sprayer also and it does work great. ~Julie

R

redlife215

Get an atomizer, and just run 2 cycles of forbid and avid. I throw floramite in the mix too jus to keep em from getting immune. Start the cycle quick tho cus its getting late i to flower u dont wanna spray that shit too late into flower. I wont spray after they start getting frosty

R

redlife215

If it takes 3 days thats perfect cus by the time u are done sprayong the avid u can start over and spray with the forbid. Dont pkay with those mites even people thinking they got em undee control with oils and shit are just wastimg valuable time and money imho

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Update. Found out tonight that it's the 2 spotted spider mite. I brought outdoor plants in to trip and a week later, tonight I seen a bunch of spots. Checked and had webs on the leaf, upper sides and finally seen many spider's. About time. Sprayed so much on the indoor one's could never see anything moving but many eggs. Decided to bring and leave them outside to finish with mother nature and the rest I had left outdoor. Sprayed with water and will use the leaf blower to keep them down until the cooler weather. I am going to burn the small one's I've been spraying losing the battle on them with the systemic spray's, they are immune, gonna burn everything, not good anyway to smoke or eat. So took 6 small one's (that I would like to save) so not so many to try and eradicate them with sulfur burner and safer 3 in 1, in a trailer all by themselves under a florescent to keep the growth down. Last resort. I read that is all that will work on them now, it's the sulfur apparently. Tried the CO2, didn't work. Finger's crossed. Will let you know if it works.

Top Bottom