russet mites

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redlife215

The mights in "canuckland" cant immune to everything, maybe to chemicals arent effective against em anymore but from my kmlwledge they cant get immune to ekrganjc things. U canucks need to go back to nature and use the hippy stuff. It wont be as quick results as u might be used to with the chemicals but if the mites are immune u gotta go back to basics

Dewd

Dewd

The 2 spotted mites in Canuck land will not die with avid or forbid or pylon or floramite. The eggs are use to those chem's now. My outdoor one's still have them but they will be coming down this weekend. I can only hope for a freezing winter to kill the one's who hibernate.

Oh and if you are looking close at the plants, keep in mind the ones on the right were vacuumed a bit to see what would happen. The 2 Gr. Cr. did not like it but no harm done.
View attachment 740428
Your outdoor plant still have them because they are in flower. Can't kill all of them in flower.
As far as the mites on your indoor plants that are not in flower...they can be killed 100%.
You need to alternate the spray's every other day for a couple weeks. Try green cleaner and azamax and pure neem oil. Every other day. Don't miss a day. 2 weeks straight. Spray everything. Make sure you are not bringing then in from outside.
They can be beat!
You will win!

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Your outdoor plant still have them because they are in flower. Can't kill all of them in flower.
As far as the mites on your indoor plants that are not in flower...they can be killed 100%.
You need to alternate the spray's every other day for a couple weeks. Try green cleaner and azamax and pure neem oil. Every other day. Don't miss a day. 2 weeks straight. Spray everything. Make sure you are not bringing then in from outside.
They can be beat!
You will win!
Yes my outdoor do have them, but they have good one's also, they were never sprayed because I needed something for myself until I got this under control, so instead of going inside they went out. Unfortunately green cleaner and azamax and neem oil are not available in Canada. Also the stuff I was using is not for sale to the public either, if you catch my drift. I am back to basic's safer 3 in 1 and I am presently checking into seeding to not loose the strain. Colloidal Silver is suppose to work or just stress. I have 4 out that I sprayed back in the spring to try and kill the bugs to no avail so I am using them to try to produce seed on there own.

bearbud

bearbud

:depressed: I need help!
Taco leaves and new pistols turning red and dying
Could it be just the heat? and low RH?
I spray them down with water everyday to cool them.
I dont feed much at all...but, I did feed them lightly(i think) last week
They are still praying everyday..and look fine at 1st glance
But, zoom in and you can see the hairs dying
View attachment 427346 View attachment 427354 View attachment 427347 View attachment 427350
Are they sick? Just too hot? or Nute burned?:confused:

:hungover:

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Those pics are from July, what are they looking like now. They should maybe be dead if they did not get healthier back then. They do look like they have a bug issue. Post a new pic of them.

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

3 days ago we sprayed Venerate XC, woke up to find this guy, notice his head is caved in!
We had Grandivo in rotation also (10 days back)
Jeepers creepers oh my fricken gosh, look at those eggs, can you not see them. Ya okay Canuck land got them from Yankee land. lol. They are alien borg of the borg. Seriously, just by seeing how many eggs are there you are indoor. Dude seriously do not waste your time or money. P/U the phytoseiulus persimilis there eggs are oval and twice the size and they will eat everything eggs lavae and adults and then either move on or die from starvation. Ya I'm laughing, I remember you posting all gone. Do not smoke or intake stuff that was sprayed so badly. You also have to go back to basic's. Predatory from now on.

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Thats leaf resin glands. Mite eggs are larger.
Venerate is omri listed organic safe.
And they are dead mites.

I might hit them with grandivo next week.
No it's not. Go online and check what leaf looks like under the scope. No eggs. That is what they are no circle's on a leaf unless it's a mushroom shape on top. Also it's starts out as a straight up stick then forms the ball. Come on you know better, I don't have to explain that.

The Humanure

The Humanure

Yo its water leaf and there some 8 different kind of tricombes.
Also im using a firefly usb scope at 200x (not digital) actual 200x so you see all kinds of neat thing's.

Example spider mites have tiny camp fires at night. also they have tiny hand bags to keep their digging tools, tiny hammers, drills..

Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Thats leaf resin glands. Mite eggs are larger.
Venerate is omri listed organic safe.
And they are dead mites.

I might hit them with grandivo next week.
Also im using a firefly usb scope at 200x (not digital) actual 200x so you see all kinds of neat thing's.

Example spider mites have tiny camp fires at night. also they have tiny hand bags to keep their digging tools, tiny hammers, drills..
Ya okay, in your dreams.

The Humanure

The Humanure

Does not look like eggs this is eggs
Also notice the grands on the leaf just like mine very small
Not the mite eggs that are obviously big

Two spotted spider mite eggs tetranychus urticae on a plant leaf surface B9KRRB
Dakota Blue

Dakota Blue

Does not look like eggs this is eggs
Also notice the grands on the leaf just like mine very small
Not the mite eggs that are obviously big
roffl, you keep thinking that. No need to get into it. I'll just say those eggs in this pic are yet to hatch. Do your homework and get your facts straight.

DAT

DAT

Cool

R

redlife215

roffl, you keep thinking that. No need to get into it. I'll just say those eggs in this pic are yet to hatch. Do your homework and get your facts straight.

U never seem to know what ur talking about. U need to go wash ur face and realize ur not always right

Top Bottom