Rust spots? any idea's??

• Thread starter mack 10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

nw_ew_stuff_016.jpg
Hello everyone,hoped i'd never have to come in here.lolAnyway the other day i notice these rust spots,the plants are in soil,and are about 4 weeks old and about to be flipped,They have been fed with h&g aarde\soil A and B at 1 mil per litre,which with what is in the soil is usually enough,these seem real indica piglets.anyone got any ideas??pH is about 6.5

J

jaybird

i agree with spinkus....definitely got a nutrient lock up....ph could be doing it as well...check your run off water after watering...i always aim (mixing my nutes)in the range between 6.1-6.3 have had much luck....hope it turns out
aloha...be well...gro-on
jaybird

P

pharmaseed

Looks to me like it could be cal mag deff.. If its not your PH. If both dont work there is a chance it could be rust fungus it looks exactly like a cal mag deff. Is it on all your plants ???

L

lime6161

I like the leaf fungs idea. Ive got the kinda the same thing goin on and with 2 weeks to go its not gettin any better. Ive got a multi strain grow and all four plants of this one strain look like ur pics. The other plants from other strains look great. I tried a lower and higer ph, rez change outs with no great results. Ive never had a cal/mg issue so im not sure if this is it or not. however,they are gettin big and frosty so my solution is to just cross my fingers and ride it out :character0180: good luck

S

spinkus

I assure you guys, the deficiency in the picture is a Calcium deficiency. I've never heard of a cal-mag deficiency either pharmaseed, it's usually Calcium OR Magnesium.

Add 10ml/gal of Cal-mag your next time watering them, then 5 ml/gal cal-mag after that. The 10ml/gal first because your plants are obviously deficient in calcium. The 5ml per gal after that should sustain their hunger for the calcium.

Simple as that...

R

rob 146

living near the gulf of mex. we have high levels of salt in our water , mine looked similar due to salt toxicity

mack 10

mack 10

spinkus, thanks that is what i thought, cal-mag;). there are only rust spots on 2 plants 1x is west side and x1 is og 18 skunk.the spots are on fan leaves only,probly the bottom 3-4 fan leaves are affected.

mack 10

mack 10

Jaybird,pharmaseed,lime6161,Rob146, Thanks a lot and lime 6161 hope you do ok! Spinkus, ;)top info,i'm going to get some calmag asap.hope that will sort it.I'll post up pics in a week to see what gwan?

M

MASSES 420KING

calcium def easy fix add a couple tablespoons of epson salt to ur next feeding/watering or go get some cal/mag at hydro store good luck with things brotha

C

CoughingMan

get magi-cal. I got a calcium def. about halfway through my grow, hit it up with some magi-cal, now its alll good.

P

pharmaseed

no prob mack 10. spinkus by cal- mag deff. I was referring to either calcium or magnesium deficiency since they look very similar sorry for the abbreviation good catch tho I wouldn't want any one to think there one in the same. Mack heres a good place to check on issues in the future . http://www.marijuana-seeds.net/Thanks-ThankYou.htm

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

I know this is an old post..
If there is a def. of either one should the plant get flushed first or just add the cal-mag?
Would a 3 day flush for girls in veg work? or longer?

S

supasticky

Hey bro. I have been having some nutrient toxicity problems on one of my plants. Does this look like yours? cuz if so you may be having the same problem. What soil are you using?

http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/DSC05111.jpg

http://i257.invalid.com/albums/hh230/itschillbro/DSC05104.jpg

-Supa

Latest posts

Top Bottom