Sacramento Outdoor Hydro Farmer

• Thread starter Antthestoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Antthestoner

Sacramento outdoor hydro farmer 3
Hey guys anyone do DWC outdoor in Northern California or anywhere else? My girls are nice size GSC and Larry Bird Breath OG. Strangest thing they have no buds yet! Here’s a couple sleeping. Set up is 5 gallon Lowe’s bucket with 3X6 inch cut outs on each side of bucket all the way to the bottom that sit inside 15 gallon totes with auto fill lines from 41 gallon res tote each bucket has a 10 inch bubblers made from soaker hoses, barb fittings and washers with a duel line 860cc air pump blowing into it. the tote that the 5 gallon bucket sits in has an air Venturi power head I got massive roots that are coming out the sides of the 5 gallon buckets finding more space in the tote.
Sacramento outdoor hydro farmer

My res has bubblers and a water pump to keep things agitated.
Sacramento outdoor hydro farmer 2

Been feeding them aqua flakes super thrive and cannazymne

Reactions: Ina
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

@heisenbubble too hot? Or UV getting through the totes?

DGP

DGP

How do you keep your water cool enough? Seems like water temps would be quite warm and anerobic bacteria and low oxygen saturation would be an issue. I have wanted to try RDWC outside but couldn't figure out how to properly cool the reservoir.

Dee

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Lack of bud as simple as interrupted light. Outdoor lights possibly interfering with lights out cycle? Just wondering if light contamination from street lights or security lighting maybe excessive during the evening? Not a hydro guy, just generally speaking.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I am moving your thread to outdoor grows. And Welcome to the Farm ;)

the rrock

the rrock

Why the superthrive,im not sure that is what you want to use to promote flowering. And what old smoker said about the light contmination. By now you should have some flowers started

A

Antthestoner

Lack of bud as simple as interrupted light. Outdoor lights possibly interfering with lights out cycle? Just wondering if light contamination from street lights or security lighting maybe excessive during the evening? Not a hydro guy, just generally speaking.
Ya I was wondering if that was the problem or if it was becuase the plant went threw revegg phase how ever it is in full bloom and doing fine I’ll post some updated pics. Thanks for your questions!

Madmax

Madmax

They wont b far away from starting.they look 3-4 months old?

A

Antthestoner

Why the superthrive,im not sure that is what you want to use to promote flowering. And what old smoker said about the light contmination. By now you should have some flowers started
It’s flowering now in full bloom I was worrying about light leaks the moon is really bright and I got a street light but then the started to flower and seems to be doing fine. Thanks for the question!

Madmax

Madmax

They look good bud..nice and healthy,youll get a nice bit off them..whats the reason to use superthrive.i thi k i used it bout 16 yr ago and i think it said it helps get more females and kept plant short? It was something like that..ive never used it since...

Latest posts

Top Bottom