Sad Days Ahead.

• Thread starter KneeDeep34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Sadly I am divorcing my wife due to life changes. This is a tripple wammy however. Not only am i leaving my home and children, ive got to cut my girls down. Some prematurely... Just down right blows lol. Some are in the acceptable zone but others have weeks to go and i dont have weeks... Its really sad tho cause ive been breeding for a while now and some of the ones i have to cut prematurely i havnt even tried yet... Asides from my children, growing and breeding are passions of mine and ive got 9 or so custom breeds that will have to sit on the back burner for a few months.... But please lol dont send apologise my way as far as my wife is concerned. She is bi-polar and refuses to seek help or further treatment for her illness and i cant sit idley by and watch her destroy herself and try to take me down with her. Anyone who has or is dealing with someone like that will understand the struggles of being with someone like that. But years of verbal abuse and the inability to help herself is just to much to bear unfortunately.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Sadly I am divorcing my wife due to life changes. This is a tripple wammy however. Not only am i leaving my home and children, ive got to cut my girls down. Some prematurely... Just down right blows lol. Some are in the acceptable zone but others have weeks to go and i dont have weeks... Its really sad tho cause ive been breeding for a while now and some of the ones i have to cut prematurely i havnt even tried yet... Asides from my children, growing and breeding are passions of mine and ive got 9 or so custom breeds that will have to sit on the back burner for a few months.... But please lol dont send apologise my way as far as my wife is concerned. She is bi-polar and refuses to seek help or further treatment for her illness and i cant sit idley by and watch her destroy herself and try to take me down with her. Anyone who has or is dealing with someone like that will understand the struggles of being with someone like that. But years of verbal abuse and the inability to help herself is just to much to bear unfortunately.
Youre better off.

Too soon?

MissBotany

MissBotany

I was in a similar situation with my husband, fortunately, cannabis came into his life just in time and helped immensely with his mood swings, anger, and addiction. He still struggles but it’s not nearly as bad as it was before. Good luck! Just curious, why do you have to leave your kids though?

Last edited:
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

I was in a similar situation with my husband, fortunately, cannabis came into his life just in time and helped immensely with his mood swings, anger, and addiction. He still struggles but it’s not nearly as bad as it was before. Good luck! Just curious, why do you have to leave your kids though?
Well not in the sense that ill never see them again. More like, me not being around as much.

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

Also, ive tried to get her to smoke or eat some... Ive got a patient that is also bipolar and swears that the fruit punch i give her has completely changed her mood... My soon to be ex wife still veiws it as somthing that is taboo.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Also, ive tried to get her to smoke or eat some... Ive got a patient that is also bipolar and swears that the fruit punch i give her has completely changed her mood... My soon to be ex wife still veiws it as somthing that is taboo.

The idea that THC is an effective medicine was foreign to me at one time too. Now I grow it for him and love it. Well, I don’t want to get too deep into what’s goinh on with you but for what it’s worth, my husband had a son prior to us getting married so I’m also a stepmom and he is the residential parent and my stepson is with us 80% of the time and the mom pay us child support. Just check your state/country laws. Just because she is the mom and woman doesn’t mean she is entitled to be residential/custodial parent.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry to hear about your situation. I know you don’t want to hear that but anytime a family is broken up is a sad time for all those involved. I wish you the best and hope things go smoothly :-)

M

MamaBear

Sometimes breaking up a family is the best thing. My divorce was long and horrible but the kids were really suffering from all the fighting, stress, anger/rage, etc (from him). It was hard on them because they didn't fully understand what's going on or why. I ended up leaving with my kids and the clothes on our backs. Sometimes, you just gotta bail with what you can grab on the way out. Things are settled down now and whole family agrees it's better this way.

Got any friends in the area that can adopt some of your girls? At least take some small cuts before chop!

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Tell us why she yells at you. Don't pretend its because of mental illness aka moods and emotions you aren't human enough to accept.

Let me guess. "you never help out" "all you care about is your damn drug crop". Pretty obvious this thread is an unrealized attempt to blame somone other than yourself.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Short story. I used to work my life away, shit changed. I never looked after the finances because I literally worked 12-16hrs a day 7 days a week between railway and my own business. Went to the bank one day to exchange some currency for a trip and was missing over 8k estimated from my account. Found out ex had a coke habit of over $100 a day and was not so innocent. Left with my daughter and played single dad for 6 yrs cutting back on work to make it happen. Then met the love of my life. 15 yrs. later I would not have changed a thing. Shit happens its what you do with it that counts and without the shit in life you will never learn to appreciate the good.

gwheels

gwheels

I broke up with a bi polar wife (25 years ago now). At the time i had a 6 and 9 year old and it sucked. But I was tired of everything being a battle. The only time she was ever balanced was when she was pregnant and 2 was enough for me.

I paid my dues and child support for about 14 years and it was tough but i never said anything bad about their mom when they were around. I just said it didnt work out and we didnt get along we grew apart.

Fast forward a lot of years and my kids are an awesome part of my life. I am a grandfather of 4 grandsons. They think i am great and they understand everything now.

My ex just broke up with her latest husband. If she would get it sorted she might not be a bad person. Someone else can test that.

:)

And life gets better over time. I lost my 2nd wife a couple of years ago from brain cancer and then i found a widow and now we are getting married.

I am a lot happier person than i have been in a very long time.

Chin up. Sometimes you have to cut bait to make things work out for yourself and your kids.

Madbud

Madbud

F*ck the plants, your marriage is dieing! Gwheels hit it, your kids are the most important part of your life, they see you two running each other down and they lose their self esteem. They got no defense to “dads an asshole” and “moms a bitch.
Good luck choosing their future

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

F*ck the plants, your marriage is dieing! Gwheels hit it, your kids are the most important part of your life, they see you two running each other down and they lose their self esteem. They got no defense to “dads an asshole” and “moms a bitch.
Good luck choosing their future
With all do respect, your outta line friend... We are not running each other down. Im being run down... I go to work, cook, do laundry, pay bills, play with the kids, grocery shop, yard work and clean the house. My wife doesnt work. She calls me worthless and piece of shit damn near every day while she lays on the couch, sleeping all day and being a slob... This post wasnt just about my plants. Its a trifecta of BS. More like adding insult to injury... Also ill have you know that you dont me. While moved out of the house i am working on a legal case to remove my children from her care casue i cant bear the thought of her turning on them without me being the household scapegoat.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Tell us why she yells at you. Don't pretend its because of mental illness aka moods and emotions you aren't human enough to accept.

Let me guess. "you never help out" "all you care about is your damn drug crop". Pretty obvious this thread is an unrealized attempt to blame somone other than yourself.
Look at him deflecting

KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

No... Im not perfect at all lol and no we never argued about my crop... I work, pay bills, cook, do yard work, laundry, play with the kids ect ect.... She doesnt work. Shes on the couch 24/7, no pants on, belly hanging out, screaming at me about everything you can imagine... I can be a dick yes. All of us guys can. But being told your worthless and a piece of shit for yeara just gets old when all i do is do my duties as a husband and father.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
No... Im not perfect at all lol and no we never argued about my crop... I work, pay bills, cook, do yard work, laundry, play with the kids ect ect.... She doesnt work. Shes on the couch 24/7, no pants on, belly hanging out, screaming at me about everything you can imagine... I can be a dick yes. All of us guys can. But being told your worthless and a piece of shit for yeara just gets old when all i do is do my duties as a husband and father.
I have a thing for sick women too... Next time get one that cooks.. Or at least rolls your blunts

Top Bottom