Safe Grow Stores?

• Thread starter Minkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
THCdurk

THCdurk

Word I like HTG on Riverdale the best the manage is the shit first time I went in there he shook my hand and was trying to help me to the vest of his abilities straight told me about his grow style his garden I was like oh shit these people cool I got a lot of freebies like you said. @kds710

kds710

kds710

Word I like HTG on Riverdale the best the manage is the shit first time I went in there he shook my hand and was trying to help me to the vest of his abilities straight told me about his grow style his garden I was like oh shit these people cool I got a lot of freebies like you said. @kds710
No doubt, oh and you can forget about any kinda deals or discounts at Liquid Sun

S

Seed Buyer

We do Canna Boost 10L's for $600 shipped. Cheaper on larger orders. Don't get hosed on your Canna nutrients.

Al-53

Al-53

I usally hit either new england hydro....wormsway..htg...aquarious in w springfield...or western mass organic garden center in greenfield...I like this place the best as they are very cool an helpful...know thier stuff....but its a long ride for me..but worth it..I get all my stuff for organic teas from them..they have bulk bio char..micro fines..,.different meals to add to teas..these guys are master organic farmers..,.,

also Here we grow in Hadley is a nice shop...

ken dog

ken dog

If you are in the Worcester cohnty area . emerald city in Westminster. The guys kinda a know it all, but will work with u on price$plus some customer loyalty program. Kids name that runs its name is Garrett.
Yes...and Garrett has mellowed out tremendously... It's tough when you are new and coming into a new place, it's hard not to come off as a know-it-all... He keeps up on the latest and greatest as well.

O

OhpeKush

Looking for a good place, I'm up near the Nashua/Pelham line.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ive used growershouse.com, im sure the ups man knows what it is, it says it comes from gh.com for return addy.
Roguehydro.com is a bit more discreet as it comes from some name that has nothing to do with hydro
My nearest hydro store is in the next state, over 100 miles away...

O

OhpeKush

Ive used growershouse.com, im sure the ups man knows what it is, it says it comes from gh.com for return addy.
Roguehydro.com is a bit more discreet as it comes from some name that has nothing to do with hydro
My nearest hydro store is in the next state, over 100 miles away...

Word ill check them out. Mainly looking for a new growlight that can handle 3 plants in a tent comfortably.. any tipsuggestions?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Htg Shrewsbury. But ur OK bro. We is cool!
Most comfortable place you can go to,
Emerald City Indoor Garden Westminster MA

Wicked knowledgeable, friendly, and will even help you bring your stuff out. oh yes and they don't go out to the lot with a notepad and pen and write your plate down lololol.

Brazloko

Brazloko

There is a store in hanover 420 friendly and is also grow your own in cambridge ,they not just 420 friendly they give you free seeds ever once in the while.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Never will I buy from rogue hydro again, shady business practices, leave out items that you paid for but say nothing about not having it in stock until you call in.

Eli Bloom

Eli Bloom

I'm on the north shore and go to Green Harvest Hydroponics. They give pretty solid discounts for regular customers and i think it's only $16 to fill co2 tanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom