Safe Grow Stores?

• Thread starter Minkus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Major91

Major91

I have been numerous times to http://www.nehydro.com/ they have great prices and a very nice selection! Check them out sometime......Auburn Mass........Think I picked up a big bag of FF Ocean Forest soil for 15 bucks......Happy Frog same 15 they have weekly specials also........

THELORAX802

THELORAX802

20170228 113837
mass is a dead bird mitt Romney wiped his ass with. sorry bout that.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

HGT supply in Shrewsbury is awesome, I also recommend it. I noticed previously they have a Question 4 "approved" type of poster on the window. I walked in and said what I wanted in a general indirect way to feel it out and he rolled it all out on a cart. Usually have a chat with at least one other person when I'm there. There are more an more shops popping up. I don't care, it's legal, I am at 6, the limit, I simply don't want to have to buy it any more, I like growing my own medicine, there is no victim, besides the people around me when I do not have medicine?? Lol.

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Sorry I did not notice you asked in 2014!! And Roots Organic Soil all the way!! No nutes til flowering needed at all.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

So I went to try a hydro store in Sutton, and as I was leaving I saw one of the employees standing there, looking at my car, and writing something down. It seemed like he was writing down my plate number, is this some sort of routine for grow shops, or is this shop just extra sketchy?

Obviously I'm going to need to find a new store now, so I was also just wondering if any of my MA peoples knew of any solid grow stores, maybe closer to Boston? I'd rather not order things from online and would like to avoid any more sketchy grow stores.

Damn ya that would weird me out to not saying it's sketch but def unsettling I would maybe just find a new spot

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Also, while googling, I saw some negative stuff about them, not sure why, I bought an agromax tent, 360w LED light, some pots, fans, temp/humidity monitors, ph up down kit, and roots organic soil, and they threw in a nice sample of Elite nutrients. The tent gets hot for flowering but I only have one tent so I have the tent in my living room, ventilation tube out the window right there, an AC in the other window, flaps open, light is 30 inches away. Since I have 4 plants in veg now that I cloned, I cant shut the lights, so at night at midnight I take the two moms out and leave in dark outside the tent til noon the next day, then pop em back in. If I need to, when they are in the tent if it hits 79 degrees, Ill open the front and put a fan to help pull a little more of the cool air in, and it lowers the temp right away, its working for me. My biggest problem this round, my first batch actually, is that I fed them in veg when they did not need it, and then did not feed them in flower when they needed it, but they made it. I cut in in a few weeks, prob could have been better, but the clones have already outgrown the moms and I will switch them to flower after I cut these,,,, I can't complain about HGT, but dont rely only on them, do your own research first too. They recommended a few things and i did not agree, I went with my own findings.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Also, while googling, I saw some negative stuff about them, not sure why, I bought an agromax tent, 360w LED light, some pots, fans, temp/humidity monitors, ph up down kit, and roots organic soil, and they threw in a nice sample of Elite nutrients. The tent gets hot for flowering but I only have one tent so I have the tent in my living room, ventilation tube out the window right there, an AC in the other window, flaps open, light is 30 inches away. Since I have 4 plants in veg now that I cloned, I cant shut the lights, so at night at midnight I take the two moms out and leave in dark outside the tent til noon the next day, then pop em back in. If I need to, when they are in the tent if it hits 79 degrees, Ill open the front and put a fan to help pull a little more of the cool air in, and it lowers the temp right away, its working for me. My biggest problem this round, my first batch actually, is that I fed them in veg when they did not need it, and then did not feed them in flower when they needed it, but they made it. I cut in in a few weeks, prob could have been better, but the clones have already outgrown the moms and I will switch them to flower after I cut these,,,, I can't complain about HGT, but dont rely only on them, do your own research first too. They recommended a few things and i did not agree, I went with my own findings.

Ha remember they are still trying to make sales so don't always listen to everything they are trying to push in ya lol good for u sticking to your guns lol

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Yea, at first I was like oh ? I went with whatever they said, but it was my fault I fed them too early. When I had spider mites pop up I went looking for stuff, you get different answers from everyone, my grower friend used one item that they said would not work, but it works for him, for example. I don't have all this money to try different things either so I'll use the nutes til their gone, if this batch goes right now that I know more, Ill use the same ones, depending on price. For a first time grow, I can't complain. Here's a photo of yesterday's bud. It's not that great to other photos but I still put it in the monthly contest.

IMG 20170610 134149
GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

Yea, at first I was like oh ? I went with whatever they said, but it was my fault I fed them too early. When I had spider mites pop up I went looking for stuff, you get different answers from everyone, my grower friend used one item that they said would not work, but it works for him, for example. I don't have all this money to try different things either so I'll use the nutes til their gone, if this batch goes right now that I know more, Ill use the same ones, depending on price. For a first time grow, I can't complain. Here's a photo of yesterday's bud. It's not that great to other photos but I still put it in the monthly contest.

To cross the same river there may be many paths :) yes everyone has what works for them and there own I guess I can say recipie for success finding what works for u and making adjustments is what makes you a better grower :) very nice look frosty looks like you on the right path. Look into Blue planet nutrients they are cheap and work great

O

onionslinger

15 + 45 for s/h?
I know this post is ages but i use nehydro (auburn) over htg (shrewsbury) and most of the people over there are former Worms Way people down in Sutton, the place where it all started for me.

Shit though.. I still find it sweet as hell that i can talk openly and freely with all the people at htg about the Mary whereas i could only talk around it when i started growing. Everyone there is good with it..

AJGirlsGrow2

AJGirlsGrow2

Question 4 signs all over windows lol come get your supplies!!

Top Bottom