Sage Zeta

• Thread starter JeenYuss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Anybody hear of this strain? I have someone telling me they have the real deal. That its some Dutch sage times the original og kush before they even called it og kush. He says very few leaves at all.

ete530

ete530

where can we find these seeds looks like this strain is coming from denver,co maybe...any information on this would be great. I know the S.A.G.E strain has quite a name for herself.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Oddly I may know a cat growing this one. He is newer to growing but he and his partner spoke very highly of it and also said it was highly regarded by the grower he obtained it from...he said denver was where he got it. I will see if I can gather more info

J

jlo33

This zeta sage is the real deal. Actually I'm having a bowl of it now. It's a great sativa with a dominant head high. Every time I go to Livwell in garden city, colorado I look for this strain..... best in CO

slausongardens

slausongardens

i just heard about it.. its getting a little buzz around it in LA.. i thought it was a strain thats closely gaurded by some russian growers in the LA med scene and they charge an arm and a leg for it and pretty much impossible to get a cut.

havent tried it yet but was under the assumption it was an og cut.. og x sage sounds fire though. i wonder if its the same one yall are talking about.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I remember seeing Zeta around a few places here, but never with the 'sage' attached

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

S.A.G.E. (Sage)(Sativa Afghani Genetic Equilibrium) came from THSeeds in '98

from what i understand, Zeta = S.A.G.E. x OG Kush(unknown cut)
however i have also heard a complete different story that Zeta was worked from Blueberry.
But then again i have also heard that Zeta = Mk Ultra x LA Confidetial ....

a good friend worked on the S.A.G.E. project back in 96-98, i will ask him and get back with a better clarification.
Peace!

edit to add - so Zeta Sage could be a cross between the two, or a mislable of Zeta because sage was used in it... idk...

Sagenitor

Sagenitor

however i have also heard a complete different story that Zeta was worked from Blueberry.

a good friend worked on the S.A.G.E. project back in 96-98, i will ask him and get back with a better clarification.
Peace!

edit to add - so Zeta Sage could be a cross between the two, or a mislable of Zeta because sage was used in it... idk...

Peace!

I'm curious who you know that worked on sage?it is a plant that is quite near and dear to me;)

M

MaryWanna

Zeta sage is a sativa dominant amazingly awesome hybrid strain. It's tasty and gives you a great head high. For Sative Strains, this is my favorite. it helps with being lethargic and for those with depression or getting a jumpstart before work. It definitely gives me the chink eyes-and it makes me giggly kind of like I was in High School. Good Times-
I too am a patient in Garden City, CO- cool man

Top Bottom