C

COCannabis

THC Farmer Smoke Report

INFO
Tester Name : COCannabis, grown by PankFlamingoMon
Strain : SFV OG Kush
Method Smoked : bong hit

APPEARANCE

super frosty, og bud structure, looks almost white in person from the crystal cover, pic at the bottom
(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : lemon og cleaner smell
Associated smells of bud : pinesol, pine tree forest, hints of skunk, dominant "OG flavor" that is present in ghost, sfv, etc.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : soft and almost floral lemony piney og taste
Associated flavours : it all sort of hits together on this one as a solid og taste, not really any "background" flavors so to speak...fuel maybe?

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no the lung expansion on this was fairly strong, but i managed to take a huuuuge hit (and i mean HUGE; not bragging either cus all i do with the bong is take as big of a hit as I can and then chill for a few hours :) lightweight), and didn't cough...just got a strong burn and was close to coughing, but out of a pipe I don't think there's an issue

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body definitely will get you in both areas...maybe 70/30 though? this seems like another one with a strong body effect but because the head aspect is so strong as well, your attention gets lost in it
Potency : I'm gonna have to give this one a 9.3-9.6 on what I have dubbed the Pank Scale (scale of rating relative to Pank's weed only); this is some of his strongest smoke that I've had yet, with the only strain superior in this respect being Chem Valley Kush, which is soon to come
Duration : (approx length of buzz, from first hit) at least 2-3 hours, I took a bong hit of this, went to Pank's shop to grab some CVOGK, and then grabbed some dinner with some friends, and I felt just as stoned when I got back to the dwelling
Use : Daytime/Bedtime either or, but if you use it during the daytime be prepared to lose motivations, work ethic, etc
Munchies? : yes/no hell yes
-----------------------------------------------------

I had condensed the flavours from those images into a flavour and taste list below, but I think it might overcomplicate matters....or rather, Marco's is very thorough and already covers that, so why reinvent the wheel? This is meant to be a quicker version and I figured what better way to describe a taste or flavour than a one liner (e.g. citrus with skunky undertones). Here it is anyway. If you want it in I can put it in, but I think shorter is sweeter atm.

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (x)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions (x) - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (x) - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (x) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense (x) - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (x)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (x) - loam () - dirt (x) - musty (x) - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (x)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees (x)

Fairly strong taste on this one, definitely enjoyable and very OG-like. The high is where it's at with this one imo, the effects are extremely strong but enjoyable and full of character. Like I mentioned above, the body and head are both strong, but I think the head is strong enough to take your attention off of the body....definitely very powerful stuff that won't disappoint medical users or recreational users. I loved this smoke for sure and will be sad to see it go...the frost on it is ridiculous and the buds are satisfyingly plump. So far, of the known OG cuts I've smoked, I think this one is the best...although I've had one superior sample that I think may have been Tahoe (was grown outdoors in NorCal, bought it a few years ago and haven't smelled anything even close since), but as far as 100% sure goes, this indoor SFV is the chronic. If you're thinking about growing it I'd ask why you're thinking and not doing. If you like OG Kush you'd love this.

Edit: Pictured below is 100% organic soil version

San fernando valley og kush smoke report
C

COCannabis

I'm gonna go 'head n update; Pank has since grown some ABSURD ghost og that currently has taken the cake of my fav og out of og sin, ghost, and sfv. I still haven't tried tahoe, fire, larry or raskal...

This isn't lacking one bit though, as you can see in the pics, it's triched out ridiculously.

More importantly though, where's the love? No Kush heads up in here? That's not the farm I know...

Edit: Also forgot to mention the dry musty hashy smell in the bud...comes out in taste a bit too; the lemon is not as strong in this one as in the ghost

G

ganjherbsmoke

looks dank man
wish i saw more legit og like that around these parts

id like to see that CVK and ghost is def dank done right

C

COCannabis

Thanks Dubsta, wish I could share it with some people who truly appreciate ganja though--all my buddies smoke whatever weed as long as it gets 'em high...

ghs, i'll get the cvk up fairly soon...i still don't have any pictures of it, and am in a particularly ridiculous situation which makes taking a picture a challenge...but I brought plenty of herb to smoke, so I'm gonna put off smoking ALL the CVK...honestly the past 3 days all i've smoked is ghost og, but a tolerance is definitely building and variety is the spice of life...

Green Mopho, you definitely not gonna b dissapointed...super strong bud for sure, unique taste, and more trichomes than ever...this pic doesn't do it justice because there's green in it. looking at these buds in person was almost like white widow, how the whole thing is just covered in trichomes and thats all you can see, so you'll dig it hard.

I feel like I made those comments unnecessarily long and ramble-y, but that's what 2 bowls of ghost og will do to you when you're used to taking 1 bong hit...i actually just typed like 20 sentences and then deleted all of them realizing what I'd done...

BudPatch

BudPatch

Love OG, got a cut called Moe G Kush that we're going to run soon. The finished product is fire, and similar to the SFV. Nice report.
BP

big twinn

big twinn

this has me excited for my sfv. good report and beautiful pictures. The Tahoe seems to be liked a lot as well. I'll eventually get my hands on her.

T

Test Master

Once I saw Ocan... I knew this was gonna be a well written report. SVF OG.... I had this one before as well.. the real deal cut.... Very awesome stuff. Got a sample from a buddy of mine here in SoCal.

Great report Ocan!!

Top Bottom