Santa’s Wishlist

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
So we’ve all been good this year and Santa Claus is making his list and checking it twice. What do you want for Christmas / Hanukkah / Winter Holiday (from Santa / baby Jesus) this year?

Could be some new seeds, clones, grow gear, smoking accessory, processing equipment, etc.

What have you wanted for some time but have yet to obtain?

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
My wishlist:

Zkittlez
Watermelon Zkittlez
Fruity Pebbles OG
Dab rig with e-nail
Pre98 Bubba Kush
Bubblegum by Serious Seeds
Forum Cut Cookies
Tangie
Strawberry Cough
Wedding Cake

Last edited:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I was gonna say rosin press but then i remembered @logic gave me my christmas present early when he booted heisenbitch to the curb,Thanks Logic!lol.
Hiessen hitler was the worst dictating mod I have ever seen.
He’s was here banning members left and right all while opening a seed biusness at RIU. What a kick in the balls to all thcfarmers.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Well, I actually have most of my wish list in the mail or on order. I just ordered Bros. Grimm Apollo 11 which has been on my wishlist for over a decade (I am thankful these guys are back and producing seeds again), Hazeman’s Blood Rose which sounded awesome when I saw it a few days ago, and the parts to build my custom LED unit for my new 2x4 tent. That is really all a small time farmer could hope for.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Well, I actually have most of my wish list in the mail or on order. I just ordered Bros. Grimm Apollo 11 which has been on my wishlist for over a decade (I am thankful these guys are back and producing seeds again), Hazeman’s Blood Rose which sounded awesome when I saw it a few days ago, and the parts to build my custom LED unit for my new 2x4 tent. That is really all a small time farmer could hope for.

Grew C99 years ago and it was great. I had Apollo 11 and 13 seeds but never got a chance to grow em out. Also had a few crosses with Apollo 11 in it but again never got a chance to pop em. Had over 60 strains and got popped back in 2007. Lots of rare gems too from the 2000-2007 era when I was collecting them from heavens stairway and cbay. If you ever f2 those let me know. Would love to give em a try. Their strains are very stable so f2s imo would be just as good.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

The rest of my solar gear so I can run completely off grid, enough excess cash to start/finish my grow room, and a 2x larger rosin press. Oh, and a very successful impregnation and finish of my Chocolate Nepal from my Banana Ice Cream.

Erick31876

Erick31876

All of yhe parts to build my cob set up.
Alphakronik genetics gobstopper
Make my state legal
A bigger and multiple carbon filters
Ozone generator
For my pineapple Express seeds to germinate. I have brought 3 different genetics from 2 different seedbanks, and only had 1 seed pop the soil

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
All of yhe parts to build my cob set up.
Alphakronik genetics gobstopper
Make my state legal
A bigger and multiple carbon filters
Ozone generator
For my pineapple Express seeds to germinate. I have brought 3 different genetics from 2 different seedbanks, and only had 1 seed pop the soil

After a few days you can try and crack them manually. Only do it as a last resort though. Mine usually pop in 24-48 hours but I’ve had strains take 3-4 days. So on day 5-7 I’ll pop them into my mouth and bite down gently until it cracks the seed open a tad and then put em back into the paper towel. Sometimes the shells are just too hard for seedling to crack. It’s only used as a last resort before tossing them though.

Erick31876

Erick31876

After a few days you can try and crack them manually. Only do it as a last resort though. Mine usually pop in 24-48 hours but I’ve had strains take 3-4 days. So on day 5-7 I’ll pop them into my mouth and bite down gently until it cracks the seed open a tad and then put em back into the paper towel. Sometimes the shells are just too hard for seedling to crack. It’s only used as a last resort before tossing them though.
Each time i left them in the humidity dome for up to 2 weeks and nothing, i also had the same problem with my chocolope seeds. I thought maybe it was too hot so i put a different strain in there and they popped.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Each time i left them in the humidity dome for up to 2 weeks and nothing, i also had the same problem with my chocolope seeds. I thought maybe it was too hot so i put a different strain in there and they popped.

Ahh damn that sucks. Sometimes they are just bad seeds. It’s always a crapshoot when growing from seed.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I neeed one of these. There's so much grow sh*t I could use it for. First I'd build new brackets to give my grow lights a tighter clearance.
61cBGYEkfeL AC SL1500

Top Bottom