Santa’s Wishlist

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

Hiessen hitler was the worst dictating mod I have ever seen.
He’s was here banning members left and right all while opening a seed biusness at RIU. What a kick in the balls to all thcfarmers.

Lol, that cracks me up. A lot of good folks have been run off over horseshit.

Anywho, looking to get some big sur holy weed for the coming year, really jazzed i have seen it come up a few placea. Also going to get SAGE. Both have some certain Mexican genetics in their background i am interested in. Probably going to f2 and mix both around to see if i can find what i am looking for.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol, that cracks me up. A lot of good folks have been run off over horseshit.

Anywho, looking to get some big sur holy weed for the coming year, really jazzed i have seen it come up a few placea. Also going to get SAGE. Both have some certain Mexican genetics in their background i am interested in. Probably going to f2 and mix both around to see if i can find what i am looking for.

Looked up big sur holy bud last night and that’s quite an interesting story. Would love to try it myself sometime. I’m sure it’s like finding a needle in a haystack though these days.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Looked up big sur holy bud last night and that’s quite an interesting story. Would love to try it myself sometime. I’m sure it’s like finding a needle in a haystack though these days.

Wow, Leafly sur has a hard-on for it.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow, Leafly sur has a hard-on for it.

I found an article on a wordpress site last night and read through it. Very interesting stuff. I’m curious where these beans can be found. I’m very interested in some old school genetics. There’s even a few threads here that show it growing and discussing the origins of it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

It’s not hard to wear out your welcome :)

Actually, it's not easy to get banned if you're not trying to. If someone isn't trolling or stirring up sh*t then they have little to be concerned about. There are a few piles you may want to avoid that will make you're place here more secure, like dredging up sh*t. Of course there's always the possibility of a mod that may over wield the hammer, but if there ends up being one like that it's not hard to stay out of their way. I can almost guarantee that person won't last long so it will likely not be a problem.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Actually, it's not easy to get banned if you're not trying to. If someone isn't trolling or stirring up sh*t then they have little to be concerned about. There are a few piles you may want to avoid that will make you're place here more secure, like dredging up sh*t. Of course there's always the possibility of a mod that may over wield the hammer, but if there ends up being one like that it's not hard to stay out of their way. I can almost guarantee that person won't last long so it will likely not be a problem.

I haven't seen any problems since the new crop of mods took over. I think they are pretty laid back and easy going (for the most part). But disrespect and trolling are not and should not be tolerated. A timeout is usually the first warning and then a ban if it continues. And IMO thats exactly the way it should be.

I've seen past moderators antagonize other members, and that's just not right. We need to give folks the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. And we are all here to learn and share our experiences. If you don't agree that's ok. We can't all agree 100% of the time, but you can remain civil and agree to disagree. Hell it wouldn't be much fun otherwise.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I haven't seen any problems since the new crop of mods took over. I think they are pretty laid back and easy going (for the most part). But disrespect and trolling are not and should not be tolerated. A timeout is usually the first warning and then a ban if it continues. And IMO thats exactly the way it should be.

I've seen past moderators antagonize other members, and that's just not right. We need to give folks the benefit of the doubt until they prove otherwise. And we are all here to learn and share our experiences. If you don't agree that's ok. We can't all agree 100% of the time, but you can remain civil and agree to disagree. Hell it wouldn't be much fun otherwise.

Exactly.

Seraphine

Seraphine

A larger flower tent - 5’x5’ with a hlg 550 v2 (3000k) and another 4000k for veg.

Aeroponic cloning system

9x 5 gallon air pots

Couple black African magic seeds

Latest posts

Top Bottom