Santa’s Wishlist

• Thread starter JWM2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Oh ya, Bonn Scott to rise from the dead and play this in my living room. I’ve been watching religiously for the last 5 days. My wife’s getting pissed

Dbear180

Dbear180

Well I dont really want it for xmas, but I got to thinking about ol heisen-hammer being gone & I'm pretty sure he dropped the hammer on GT21 & Growgod. Those dudes were funny, it'd be nice to bullshit with them again.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I dont really want it for xmas, but I got to thinking about ol heisen-hammer being gone & I'm pretty sure he dropped the hammer on GT21 & Growgod. Those dudes were funny, it'd be nice to bullshit with them again.

For sure. There’s quite a few people I’m curious about.

3 balls

3 balls

71-8aiOrY4L._SY679_.jpg

william76

william76

I seen big sur seeds for sale in the last week,if i can remember where ill get back to uz,let me look around @jmw2 ,76

xavier7995

xavier7995

The BSHW i was scoping out was from holy farmer yandi seeds. I am hopeful to see an offering from ace/cbg at some juncture as they have a great rep and i like their strains/selections. I have seen a few other places with it but cant recall off the top of my head, got the hippie hustle vibe from them so didnt pay much attention. Ultimately i would be looking for something that leans towards the zihuatanejo/zacatecas purple side of things, i am fond of zihua and spent a lot of time down there as a kid.

I have seen a handful of varieties they say originate in the state of Guerrero so they are on my list as well.

Top Bottom