Scrog Oregon Outdoor Stretch

• Thread starter MCPotential
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MCPotential

Date planted: 5/19/18
Strain: Tangie (Clone)
Pot Size: In Ground (dug 30gallons of dirt.
Training: LST Stake N Zip Tie.
SCROG: 4'x4' Screen with 2" x 4" squares.
Photos taken: Aug10
MY QUESTION: SCROGGing into flower, I let her stretch for 2/previous days and it was awesome but I want to continue the growth.
If you have experience with Outdoor SCROG look at pics!! If no one replies I will add a second screen or raise it a bit.

Scrog oregon outdoor stretch
Scrog oregon outdoor stretch 2
Scrog oregon outdoor stretch 3
Scrog oregon outdoor stretch 4
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
MY QUESTION: SCROGGing into flower, I let her stretch for 2/previous days and it was awesome but I want to continue the growth.
If you have experience with Outdoor SCROG look at pics!! If no one replies I will add a second screen or raise it a bit.
Looks epic bro. My outdoor I didn’t get a screen on top in time so I will need to do some sort of hanging screen cause man when they bulk up, they will need the support! Looks awesome man! That attached pic is of a og kush that was revegged, cut and abused and left alone after a major trim and scrogged for good measure, she is into early flower, looks like she will finish around October. Have about 5 plants like this , and few in preflower to full flower on different strains. Indoor /outdoor in greenhouse by the coast with daily overcast and fog, temp has never peeked over 75. Most days have been in the ‘60-54’ at night. Humidity has been high. Fog city here. I usually don’t grow here at home as I have greenhouses in the valley but wanted to see what low light and temps do. Tell ya what, they stretch like crazy! Now will that translate to better or larger buds , I guess we shall see! Lol

B6ABA2F9 4865 49B9 B051 20EC4C584FE6
Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Update?

M

MCPotential

Sweet Kush! I wish I would have tried to SCROG a different strain to compare difficulty & response. I'm still confused if if I should keep the plant growing horizontal or just don't touch it an let it do its thing...my screens getting full...and now that we're in preflowing I assume let her be but idk??? recommendations ?

Sidenote your OG looks dope, in the outdoor Northwest I feel like Kush strains can be a toughy to control, huge fan leafs, and turn into bushy dank monsters BUT normally can hold the weight...I have a Strawberry Banana Kush to late for screen so I'm gonna pick up Trellis Netting and toss it over a few of my big ones and see how they react, again first time trying the Trellis method as well, stoked for flowering...

Greatlakes

Greatlakes

I wish I would have added a second screen for at least support.
If you do add a second it has to be much larger then the one you have... (I'm sure you know that)
Looks good tho. Great job

Wishbone

Wishbone

Bump, hows she doing?

Top Bottom