Scrog veg time

• Thread starter mmmdankbuds420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BrianDirt

BrianDirt

Realy depends on space you have. But give any plant a good root systom before flower to get the most out of it.
4-6 weeks should be a good time for roots and training.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Realy depends on space you have. But give any plant a good root systom before flower to get the most out of it.
4-6 weeks should be a good time for roots and training.

Sound advice that's every bit as relevant growing in RDWC under lights as it is outdoors in beds.

Power OG

Power OG

i have a space 3.5ft by 2ft screen, it takes me six to eight weeks and that depends alot on strain, size of grow, and the other growing variables, nutes,light, number of plants,ect. i have pics up in my grow journal.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Theres many types of scrogging you can do, some top and fim and lay out the branches. That's the most common. Iv actually tryedand had strong sstrong success with not topping at all and bending the main stem horizontal and in a circle . this takes all of your main branches and makes them into a top and if you wanna go crazy you can fim those and get a monster. You can even just lay the plant straight horizontal if you have the room and have a line of tops .

Power OG

Power OG

Theres many types of scrogging you can do, some top and fim and lay out the branches. That's the most common. Iv actually tryedand had strong sstrong success with not topping at all and bending the main stem horizontal and in a circle . this takes all of your main branches and makes them into a top and if you wanna go crazy you can fim those and get a monster. You can even just lay the plant straight horizontal if you have the room and have a line of tops .
exactly, bro. i dont top or fim just bend main horizontal and has been very success for me as well. but like you said there are so many methods

S

salah82

i have a space 3.5ft by 2ft screen, it takes me six to eight weeks and that depends alot on strain, size of grow, and the other growing variables, nutes,light, number of plants,ect. i have pics up in my grow journal.

Are you still active and around brother!? Also trying to scrog in about the same space you mentioned....Not sure about the pot size....would like to give it 6-8 weeks with filling up the scrog frame.......but what pot size should i go with? 13 gallon overkill?
Would be apreciated to hear back from you bro

S

salah82

What pot size do you use my man?!

Badrice

Badrice

Depends on your medium, if you did rdwc you could easily fill that out in 3 weeks.

Evil Monkey

Evil Monkey

Premium Member
Supporter
A0C86B11 74C4 43C7 9397 3709F3432CC3
I go for 30 to 45 days. I run a recirculating top drip. 60/40 perlite/hydroton. Anything longer and I run outta room. Still manage girls that are 4 ft tall with fat asses.

Top Bottom