Scrogging

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

I know there is endless amounts of information out there on the subject but I need a little better direction. The first, 2 grows ago, grow I did was a scrog and it went just ok. The biggest problems I ran into was, over crowding before the net was close to full and lots of foliage damage and mold.

The biggest issue for me was getting below and in the net to clean it up and allow good airflow. I have issues with my back, I'm just really big and my tent is not much larger than my grow.

My space net space will be 8x5 over two rows of 8 total undercurrent buckets. I'm wondering if it would be better to have 1 net for the entire space, have two 2x8 nets or have each bucket have a 2x2 net?

Finally is the best way to move the branches through the net. Like I said last time I just ended up with a mess. All the side branches ended up so messy. I was wondering if it's best to weave the branches through the net as I did last time or just weave the first time and keep it under the net the rest of the time?

I just want to set this up for success and I didn't have great success with my first attempt.
Thanks!!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

id go with the individaul 2x2 ,every scrog ive tried wound up with issues were i had to cut the net to get plants out

Reactions: Ina
Top Bottom