Scuba Goes Coco (10x Cxb 3590 + Platinum P600)

• Thread starter scubascrog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

Hey there.
I am returning again with a new grow journal. I have a 6x9x8 room that I built for my last run that I intend to run a drain to waste 4x8 flood table with 3 gallon plastic pots on an auto drip system. I have white cookies in mind again for this grow, but haven't committed yet. will be pushing 8, maybe 10. I have fit 12 4ft autos with 4 being a rdwc system in there with decent results after messing up a bit.

I will be buying 2 of these kits . each one being a 250W 5 diode cxb3590 DIY kit. I will be lensing some and putting the reflectors on others to get maximum coverage. the 10 diodes will be positioned around a platinum P600 led that will be in the center of the room oriented longways. I have mylar on the walls almost mirror like.

Nutrients : Its a long list I know. running me about 400 bucks. should last me a couple cycles.
Calmag
SuperVit
H+G Roots Excellurator Gold
Great White mycorrhizae
Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom
Advanced Nutrients VooDoo Juice
Advanced Nutrients Sensizym
Ionic Coco Bloom
Buddhas Tree Flower Burst
Buddhas Tree PK
Buddhas Tree Advanced Metaboost

Just waiting to clean out the room currently . should be starting soon.

scubascrog

scubascrog

Decided I will be going with Crop King again since I had good success with the first batch I got from them.
White Cookies and Sour Diesel!!!

some minor changes:
I am going to up the size of my final pots to 5 gallons
I cannot get Buddhas tree products in the us right now so I will be switching the PK and Meta boost for ATAMI Bloombastic. I hear great things about this stuff and the dosage is half of Plagron's booster so I should get more out of it.

here are some old white cookie photos from my first round.

20160322 002527
Frosty
Trichomes
Wc
White cookies 2
White cookies
scubascrog

scubascrog

so ive been looking at nutrients again because i cant get half of the shit on the list. I found out that age old is okay to use in coco so ill be using that since i swear by it in soil, and i have a bunch laying around
i have raw solubles of every variety so ill be adding pinches here and there

scubascrog

scubascrog

okay. so this is being reconfigured need a @sixstring or other mod to delete this thread please :)

Top Bottom