scubascrog

scubascrog

20181021 194047
20181021 195420
20181021 212518
20181021 222720

scubascrog

scubascrog

Thanks! I'm thinking of taking a month off then back at it. I'm sure ill be running Beach wedding (my choice) and something else my friend wants.
this shit is going to last me a while. you smoke half a bowl and zone out for hours. my friend said he smoked some with his classmate before class and zoned the whole class out. same with one of mine, couldnt finish half a joint. :smug::smug::smug::smug::smug::smug:

scubascrog

scubascrog

Alright. pulling the trigger on

Gorilla Zkittles (barneys)
Gz

Lemon cake (heavyweight)-Heavyweight have crossed Lemon Skunk with a dangerously powerful Cheese, resulting in another sensational strain. The unmistakable citrus tang and Cheese musk blend seamlessly, making Lemon Cheesecake a truly pleasurable smoke. The high is cerebral and creative, uplifting rather than mind numbing.
LC

YEEEEE

MedicalDave

MedicalDave

Hey scuba, read your thread from start to finish- very impressive!

Question for you: where is the man-door to your room in your layout? And would you put it somewhere different if you were to build again?

scubascrog

scubascrog

Hey scuba, read your thread from start to finish- very impressive!

Question for you: where is the man-door to your room in your layout? And would you put it somewhere different if you were to build again?
It's right in the center of the 9 foot side. And actually it worked great until end of veg. Lots of undershit i couldn't thin out on the far side of the rooms. But it's better than putting the door on the end :)

scubascrog

scubascrog

so I took the 6 ton back and got the 12 ton H frame.
works like a charm :)
49204764 10155755058142477 7946698810619592704 n

I'm squishing my bud that has been in 60% boveda controlled jars from a few months ago and I'm getting around 1.5 grams of rosin per 7 grams of bud. and holy shit is it terpy. really strong too. I take a dab and I'm good for 2x as long as bho

F

FutureGrower

For whatever reason I dont get notifications on your thread even though I'm watching it.

Anyways great thread brother. I really sympathize with your issue with your mom. Actually going through something vaguely similar with my father. Bummer but hope all is good.

I ordered some of the bark for some DMT but I'm too much of a pussy to actually extract and try it lol!

Man your girls in full bloom are gorgeous I've seen smaller plants in greenhouses!

Latest posts

Top Bottom