• Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

one down 3 to go.
IMG 2502
IMG 2503

scubascrog

scubascrog

3 of 4 built, got all my other stuff minus the pump and root enhance.
I starting on getting the buckets fitted with the uni-seals. pain in the ass without the proper hole saw, lots of filing and sanding lol.

scubascrog

scubascrog

No leaks so far...... Noticed a little design flaw since I couldnt cut through the bottom wall stud I had to elbow the pvc up 2 inches so the buckets wont drain but I gotta go with what I have at this point I have already spent too much money lol.... but its nothing the sump pump cant handle in a jiff. shits going to be off the hoooook

flow rate should be good enough to keep cold hopefully we will see when the hot days come.

Water is coming out at 30ppm and at a PH of 8.6 gonna see how low it gets without bubbles.
IMG 2523
IMG 2525
IMG 2526
IMG 2527
IMG 2528

scubascrog

scubascrog

Man. Today was hard. Realizations can sometimes suck.

Coming to terms with the fact I have been living with asperger syndrome and I have autism at almost 30 years old is a hard thing to deal with. Knowing your parents never took the time to get to know you to ever pay attention to it to maybe let you know. Instead of understanding it it was looked as my choice and beaten "out" of me. My mom is a teacher for over 20 fucking years and she couldn't even see a mental disorder in her own son. and yesterday I finally told her I won't ever be here for her anymore. Feels really good to get this out . Sorry for ranting. I'm just having a hard time . This grow and the support of my REAL FAMILY is the only thing keeping me sane at this point.
Cheers

DGP

DGP

Man. Today was hard. Realizations can sometimes suck.

Coming to terms with the fact I have been living with asperger syndrome and I have autism at almost 30 years old is a hard thing to deal with. Knowing your parents never took the time to get to know you to ever pay attention to it to maybe let you know. Instead of understanding it it was looked as my choice and beaten "out" of me. My mom is a teacher for over 20 fucking years and she couldn't even see a mental disorder in her own son. and yesterday I finally told her I won't ever be here for her anymore. Feels really good to get this out . Sorry for ranting. I'm just having a hard time . This grow and the support of my REAL FAMILY is the only thing keeping me sane at this point.
Cheers

Hang in there, we all have our challenges and these disorders are very hard to understand and treat. I have heard that cannabis is very good for autistic disorders. You probably gravitated to it because of that......

Best wishes,

Dee

DGP

DGP

Nice, I like the concept they are using and it also looks like there are some either far red or UV diodes on there.
Do they require a heatsink?

Dee

scubascrog

scubascrog

Nice, I like the concept they are using and it also looks like there are some either far red or UV diodes on there.
Do they require a heatsink?

Dee

Those are deep red initiators , I was looking at getting some far red for after lights out and yeah they go on the rapid 140mm heat sinks

scubascrog

scubascrog

how many people here dabble in DMT? I meself happen to be v experienced and really like the shit. anyone?

Top Bottom